Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

take åf take åf take åf aw ya clothes

I'd love to hear that :cumming:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I feel like they need to discount it tomorrow or friday. It's doing so good, but I imagine it doing even better if it were discounted. I just don't want it to start falling, cause I know that's coming pretty soon. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

The audio on YouTube is doing as good as the love mv so far, I hope the mv for lust for life is an even bigger success, was info for the music video mentioned anywhere?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

ugh i funkin love this era so far i wonder how many more singles we'll get before the albums release

The way she talked about it, I feel like we'll get two or three more. I don't think we'll get videos for them though. Yosemite has to have a video since all the stuff Chuck's been posting, and that video of Lana in her car with the Yosemite shirt on. 

This is a weird moment for me...we got a brand new song but id rather listen to Ur Girl...not sure how I feel about that. Guess I'll never be over UV Lana :xcry:

However, that single cover is probably my favorite from hers, so at least there's that.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I feel like they need to discount it tomorrow or friday. It's doing so good, but I imagine it doing even better if it were discounted. I just don't want it to start falling, cause I know that's coming pretty soon.

i don't think they are that desperate.

No one discounts a song the week it is out like...:rip:

You don't want it to fall? Share the song to your friends and family.

Request it on the radio etc

No one discounts a song the week is out like... :rip:

I normally don't care about sales, but this time she deserves it. It's a nice song and it could be a hit. They (her and her team) literally went back into hibernation 2.2 second after Lana was done posting the last Instagram picture for her theme. :rip:

It's like Love really had no chance of becoming a hit, but this song has potential and I feel like they are going to waste it. 

No one discounts a song the week it is out like... :rip:

You don't want it to fall? Share the song to your friends and family.

Request it on the radio etc

I have been, and I'm not trying with the radio anymore. I literally harassed my local radio station to play Love, they ended up blocking my number. I'm getting all my friends/family to stream it though.

After hearing the first two songs from the album. It's clear the direction she's going.

Queen Of Disaster, Back To The Basics, TV in Black and White, Driving In Cars With Boys would fit perfectly.

A 60s girl group do wop sound.

26xBQ3hH2hLnuEVtm.gif