Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

song would be underwhelming without the weeknd, like, very boring 

I'm so sorry for Ultraviolence fans, suicidal rock girl is over  :lmao:

YES they need to know that 'Rock Lana' will never come again as 'BTD Lana' or 'HM Lana'.

This is 'LFL Lana' and they better appreciate her meanwhile LDR6 is not here. :crossed:

???, ?????????

I am still 100 % convinced that some ppl who comment on FB and YT do not like Abel in a song with Lana for the same reason they didn't like Rocky in the NA video. Back then, they were just more obvious about it. Just sayin.

Someone literally commented on her Facebook post asking her not to sell out to that "ghetto" shit and I just have to wonder... what's so ghetto about the song or the lyrics? Why is this "fan" afraid she'll turn ghetto after collabing with Abel? It's interesting. Also, has this "fan" HEARD her old music?? She literally has a song called Ghetto Baby.

Someone literally commented on her Facebook post asking her not to sell out to that "ghetto" shit and I just have to wonder... what's so ghetto about the song or the lyrics? Why is this "fan" afraid she'll turn ghetto after collabing with Abel? It's interesting. Also, has this "fan" HEARD her old music?? She literally has a song called Ghetto Baby.

Oh my god what kind of thinly veiled racism...

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Wow my eyes just rolled into the back of my head. Do people not ever take a step back and read what they wrote and think a little harder about it? That comment is nothing less than racist, straight up. Ugh

LIZARD PEOPLE

GEEEEEEEEEEEZ that's disgusting, not even subtle. It's such a lush and elegant song, how could someone even say that racism

to me, it's just always funny how easy it is to spot obviously racist sentiments even they are not being so open about it like you mentioned it that person was. 

i guess some ppl are just really proud of their aggressive ignorance

Remember on the music week website it said lust for life may 19 and it's released today on April 19, what they bumped the dates up a month including the album's?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

They thought The Weeknd was a woman. Screaming

C90tX7fVYAAbnSf.jpg

LMAO im CTFU his voice goes pretty high but like he still sounds like a man

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I don't remember the weeknd fans attacking Lana when she was featured TWICE on his albums.

A few people did, but the weeknd fandom has been real good to us Lana fans. I'm honestly thankful for it! :defeated:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I love this song. I think the reason I really don't have an opinion yet is because I still can't even fathom we got a song this richly produced like BTD. It's such a visually dark song, so is 'Love'. The album cover really should've been like it is but nighttime.