Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What's more important is that her power INCREASES with every new song released.

We should be back to BTD era soon. She needs an iconic peorfmance (like SNL) and it will seal the deal.

Weeknd x Lana Del Rey live at the BMAs. Make it happen.

What's more important is that her power INCREASES with every new song released.

We should be back to BTD era soon. She needs an iconic peorfmance (like SNL) and it will seal the deal.

Weeknd x Lana Del Rey live at the BMAs. Make it happen.

if she could only stop bleeding on iTunes

Anyone think this could be a radio hit?

this IS a radio hit

Ok what if this is the alternative cover

i don't think so since the weeknd is on it but 1. I actually wouldn't mind 2. I could see a picture from this shoot serving as the uo cover and I'd love that! I like the vibe of it all

I am not sure if I was misunderstanding her but it sounded like other songs will be released before the album is released?

hoping for tomorrow never came!!!!!

ALRIGHT why she wearing those UGLY ASS THINGS for real like she got them at a Urban Outfitters or something which I totally would personally never, ever ever do

i actually LOVE the glove and socks, such a cute thing for her to wear! and it adds to the character she's playing in the video!! 

giphy.gif

She said she will release a couple of songs with the pre-order, and one of them is called "Yosemite"

She said shes gonna release a couple more before the album

sources, please?

I love the song but I hope it's not the album opener... It could be the second track just like she did with Cruel World - Ultraviolence 

I'd like to hear something big at the beginning of the album... like an intro, a monologue. I'm also hoping for an interlude, I really liked Burnt Norton!!

giphy.gif

I must say this album is shaping up to have the best narrative yet, all the songs are growers for me I've always liked love but got bored of it and now I love it again.Bar is good lyrically but I'm not keen on it sonically and lust for life advances the narrative and I've grown to that too I don't love it but it's good.

sources, please?

I'd like to hear something big at the beginning of the album... like an intro, a monologue. I'm also hoping for an interlude, I really liked Burnt Norton!!

BBC RADIO 1 INTERVIEW

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Did she actually state she was going to release a couple more songs with the pre order? I don't recall her saying that, only mentioning Yosemite

I thought she said that she's going to release a couple of song until the release of the album just to keep us listening to his music and don't make the wait long

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Did she actually state she was going to release a couple more songs with the pre order? I don't recall her saying that, only mentioning Yosemite

I thought she said that she's going to release a couple of song until the release of the album just to keep us listening to his music and don't make the wait long

how about just re-listening the interview then? It's up on YT