Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

But do you just stare at the covers while you play the songs?

I'm gonna quote this on here next album cycle when the covers revealed and everyone loses their shit over nothing. Thank you !  :P

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

every fucking video she has to kill herself

why this one couldnt be a video where she's screwing around hollywood with abel, like Shades of Cool

you know she was supposed to die in the Shades of Cool video right? it just got cut out because of its controversy

It's time for her to come out with the video for LFL. The single is losing steam and I hope to understand better the meaning of this song

its not even a week.

The song is fire.

No need to worry.

It's time for her to come out with the video for LFL. The single is losing steam and I hope to understand better the meaning of this song

Yes! I really hope she releases it in the next two weeks. I want to see what visuals the video will have. The Tim Burton-ish visuals in the official audio video are not really my favorite..

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I really like LFL. Abel's voice meshes so well with Lana. I cannot imagine this song witnout Abel, he is capable of MJ type of wonders with his voice

ummmmm.. time to REACH!!!!

so you know how the audio video was released wednesday?

we'll remember how at the end she's looking down at the hollywood sign cumming hearts from her eyes onto it????

well...hollywood has 9 letters...9 days from wednesday is next friday. something happening next friday #confirmed

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

LFL debuted at #41 in Scotland, with only 2 days of being released when the chart counts sales and streams from the past 7 days.

Love reached 16 in Scotland the same week it didn't even make the UK top 40! Us Scottish stans are working it out clearly

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Love reached 16 in Scotland the same week it didn't even make the UK top 40! Us Scottish stans are working it out clearly

Clearly us Scots have better taste. just another reason for independence now

fullsizeoutput-3494.png