Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's not only about the music I think

It's about being a "trend"..She has to do something to make a trend like se did back in 2012 if she wants to be a hit again

If not , then we just can enjoy her music ! :)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Young and in love and Lust for life are one of her best songs so i don't care if they floped

for Lana's standards it didn't.

It out charted everything besides BTD trinity (VG,BTD,SS) and Y&B.

for Lana's standards it didn't.

It out charted everything besides BTD trinity (VG,BTD,SS) and Y&B.

Really?? That is nice to hear...

Btd was her time to be so I don't think something will top it concering on the sales and recognition no matter how good her music is 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

- Blue Jeans Flopped

- National Anthem BOMBA

- Blue Velvet a HUGE tank considering it was attached to the biggest marketing campaign EVER. H&M commercial, and the song was played in every store every damn mall... Even in the metro.

- Ride massive bomb with a very expensive video.

- Dark Paradise even with a remix flopped (trying to repeat SS sucess)

- Tropico (need I say more. Interscope lost huge money)

- Once Upon a Dream huge BOMBA (Trying repeat Y&B.. attached to 750 million dollars grossing movie with a freakin Grammy commercial and Angie)

- West Coast (huge hype after Born To Die, performed at Coachella) charted for 1 week and disappeared.

- SOC bomb

- UV (with multiple EDM remixes FLOPPED)

- Brooklyn Baby (once again muitple remixes bomb)

- Black Beauty (interscope keep and keep trying it but still bomb with an edm remix)

- Honeymoon song (biggest flop of all time?)

- Music To Watch Boys To (bomba)

- Freak massive flop

Yes... I'm about to say it... I'm not scared anymore... it's finally time for me.... to admit that the Mariah Stan is right

Her "hits"

Born To Die, Video Games, Summertime Sadness, Young and Beautiful, High By The Beach, Love.

And now Slay For Slay.

HBTB.... a hit ?

giphy.gif

Yes... I'm about to say it... I'm not scared anymore... it's finally time for me.... to admit that the Mariah Stan is right

HBTB.... a hit ?

For her standards.

It charted 3 weeks more than WC. it sold over 100K in the US. 70 million views on YT

Oh I forgot Burining Desire (BOMB EPIC BOMB) it was used in a freakin car commcercial.

Also forgot Big Eyes and I Can Fly (didn't even chart in itunes top 100 JESUS)

Her albums have always charted at #1 and #2 in the US. I think that is a massive commercial success, right? She is an album artist, not a singles artist.

Yes that is the point.

- Blue Jeans Flopped

- National Anthem BOMBA

- Blue Velvet a HUGE tank considering it was attached to the biggest marketing campaign EVER. H&M commercial, and the song was played in every store every damn mall... Even in the metro.

- Ride massive bomb with a very expensive video.

- Dark Paradise even with a remix flopped (trying to repeat SS sucess)

- Tropico (need I say more. Interscope lost huge money)

- Once Upon a Dream huge BOMBA (Trying repeat Y&B.. attached to 750 million dollars grossing movie with a freakin Grammy commercial and Angie)

- West Coast (huge hype after Born To Die, performed at Coachella) charted for 1 week and disappeared.

- SOC bomb

- UV (with multiple EDM remixes FLOPPED)

- Brooklyn Baby (once again muitple remixes bomb)

- Black Beauty (interscope keep and keep trying it but still bomb with an edm remix)

- Honeymoon song (biggest flop of all time?)

- Music To Watch Boys To (bomba)

- Freak massive flop

Wasn't the stuff post-paradise like destined to flop since they stopped the heavy promo? Like what were they expecting??

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Obviously she has always had more success with her albums than her singles, but you can't deny that her first few songs were huge hits (at least in Europe), so if she did enough promo (especially live performances on TV), she could definitely be successful as a singles artist as well.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif