Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

omg i love the song now even more

I thought I was the only one who knew about that suicide, obvi not lol. Anyway, of course Lana woulf tie in death with something. Just when you thought we were done with death and depression lmao SIKE

You know, I really want the pre order also for the fact that I want to be able to look at the ACTUAL album cover when I listen to "Lust for Life" & "Love"  :toofunny: I'm not usually a downer and I know that the single covers aren't really that important, But How much longer must I look at a quick - last minute single cover and basically just a picture of Lana and Abel standing in front of ugly stuff  :facepalm:  The "Love" single cover isn't too bad, I've just gotten tired of looking at it 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Ooooh also Sean Ono Lennon had a magazine shoot with Nero a couple days ago he tagged Lana in and said " a lot of fun stuff coming up this year"

First off... Lana wasn't in the shoot and I highly doubt the magazine gave him a spread over one collab.

I smell a tour together We already know Lana is touring and it would make so much sense to bring Sean on the road with her especially after she said how much she adores him and the song they made together.

i think you are confusion. lana is the opening act of katy perry's upcoming world tour "the scissor sister"

Lana said she wants to release a few more songs like Love and Lust For Life before releasing Yosemite/more acoustic songs, which sounds like we have a few more singles coming before we get the album?

How many singles do you guys think will drop before the album?

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

You know, I really want the pre order also for the fact that I want to be able to look at the ACTUAL album cover when I listen to "Lust for Life" & "Love" :toofunny: I'm not usually a downer and I know that the single covers aren't really that important, But How much longer must I look at a quick - last minute single cover and basically just a picture of Lana and Abel standing in front of ugly stuff :facepalm: The "Love" single cover isn't too bad, I've just gotten tired of looking at it

But do you just stare at the covers while you play the songs?

Lana said she wants to release a few more songs like Love and Lust For Life before releasing Yosemite/more acoustic songs, which sounds like we have a few more singles coming before we get the album?

I thought she was saying the bigger sounding songs would be released as singles (paraphrasing of course), and that more acoustic songs are deep cuts on the album. Doubtful we'd get more than 1-2 more singles.

I thought she was saying the bigger sounding songs would be released as singles (paraphrasing of course), and that more acoustic songs are deep cuts on the album. Doubtful we'd get more than 1-2 more singles.

Oh... that would make more sense! Hahaha, my bad, I must have remembered wrong! :toofunny:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

yes this is exactly what she said she will release more songs like love and lust for life beofre the album drops and keep the acoustic songs for the record 

Wondering if they actually have a set date for the album, or testing waters to see what they can get away with.

Rather unlikely.

It's not an ANTI situation like with Rihanna. Lana has her fanbase and outside of it, there is not enough interest in her since 2014. They most certainly can not scrap the title track and Love was well recieved by fans, however it only sold 100k worldwide so far.

What's interesting is that on YT her views are decent, the likes for the Love video are her second biggest ever (almost a million likes), yet the song failed to make an impact.

And LFL is out for like 2 days and is already plummeting everywhere. 

She is not the type of artist to release stuff and watch how it fares since she is always missing one major promo tool to test reception and that is airplay. 

I am surprised they have not annouced the release date, yet.

I thought I was the only one who really knew on here. Guess its popular

LMAO we literally discused this like 100 times when the trailer was released.

every fucking video she has to kill herself

why this one couldnt be a video where she's screwing around hollywood with abel, like Shades of Cool

bc she's a sad girl

???, ?????????