Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I guess she is famous enough for what she is and what she does..I mean after ultra and honeymoon ( which I find great) she could be unknown 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I hope lust for life (album) goes number 1, with the cinematic sound back maybe she will spark a new interest and hopefully sell better than honeymoon

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

This is the first time her second single from an album has been more successful than the lead

Has it been confirmed that love was the lead single? How do we know

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

In all seriousness with songs like Love and LFL I cannot imagine that she"ll repeat the promo strategy from the HM era. I think that she"s ready to raise her public profile. Maybe we'll get some tv performances, in Europe at least.

This era is so unpredictable, I didn"t expected a song like LFL tbh. The ideas are just flying around: brujeria, space surfing, preaching to the kids, getting naked on the H sign, eco-queen singing to the trees, literraly anything can happen. This era will be epic

Lana ain't a flop. If the pop girlies did what she did (didn't promote music, wrote all of it, & made alternative music) none of them would succeed and that's the tea! 

tenor.gif

This is so true tho... People don't understand that a lot of the pop girls today are only super popular because they're super manufactured! In my opinion, the reason BTD was such a successful era is because her label was trying to make Lana into more of an image she wasn't. A lot of the radio artists today have songs produced by producers their label sets them up with, sings songs that their label has written for them, promote their albums and singles for them by having radio deals, etc. They do this with all the pop stars. I'd would soo much rather a genuine discography than radio hits. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

this album cycle seems to be the first where I'm obsessing over checking her charting and streaming positions and worrying over things like how much promo she gets, it's the first era where I think I've become more conscious of her persona to the GP- like I WANT her to SUCEED in that respect (aswell as creating the masterpieces that we all now expect of her) if you get what I mean.

She's featured and the cover of the Spotify Top Hits UK playlist, it has 1,500,000 listeners and they're all going to see her face and her song yaaas

this album cycle seems to be the first where I'm obsessing over checking her charting and streaming positions and worrying over things like how much promo she gets, it's the first era where I think I've become more conscious of her persona to the GP- like I WANT her to SUCEED in that respect (aswell as creating the masterpieces that we all now expect of her) if you get what I mean.

I see what you mean, I was the same way with Honeymoon and I still hope she gets the acknowledgement she deserves for the new album, she deserves way more attention than she receives. But people would rather listen to a song which ripped off TLC *Looks at Ed Sheerans "Shape of you"* or a song about riding "Dick bicycles". No shade, all tea. (I do like Ari somewhat and love nicki, but there's no denying they're both the perfect example of pop stars the label controls. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

she deserves way more attention than she receives. But people would rather listen to a song which ripped off TLC *Looks at Ed Sheerans "Shape of you"* or a song about riding "Dick bicycles".

Dick bycycles lol still the best as Most memorable line of 2016