Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm just so ready to hear all the new songs on the album and soak in its message. Waiting is so hard. I got into Lana around Honeymoon, but I wasn't really a super big fan until last year. I want to know what it's like to hold a brand new Lana record that I've been anticipating.

its a dream come true - and it gets better every era  :flutter:  it fills you with so much pride to think what an amazing artist you stan, and for me it feels like I'm home (might sound a bit odd)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I really hope the Lust for Life music video is coming soon

I'm practically desperate. I don't know if she will release it, or it's just only the audio.  :defeated:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It's like with Honeymoon, she only released the audio, so I think it's the same for LFL.

I still have some hope. Just give her time. She is working in NY rn.

BTW. do u guys think, that she's going to release something on friday? video, track list, pre order? 

giphy.gif

BTW. do u guys think, that she's going to release something on friday? video, track list, pre order? 

The Track List pls  :defeated:

How long have we been saying "She's going to upload the video/announce the tracklist/give us the preorder today/tomorrow/on Tuesday/on Friday" now?  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

How long have we been saying "She's going to upload the video/announce the tracklist/give us the preorder today/tomorrow/on Tuesday/on Friday" now?  :toofunny:

She is driving us crazy  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

at this rate i'm hoping the tracklist gets leaked or something cus i'm thirsty af

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e