Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

did you notice that she capitalized the word angel in her instagram post? ( i think capitalizing such as these words should be for titles, right?)

lanadelreyFriendship bracelets 
I can't tell you how happy it made me to see this Angel. I don't even have the right words to explain how good it was to see her!

and she used this word twice 

well i know im an overthinker but lana siad ingredients will be found online so yeah  ( GOD IM DUMB AND OVERTHINKER I KNOOOOW BUT I CANT HELP IT GAYS)

pls i know its stupid af but i just wanted to share this thought with you  :facepalm: 

:smile3:

did you notice that she capitalized the word angel in her instagram post? ( i think capitalizing such as these words should be for titles, right?)

and she used this word twice 

well i know im an overthinker but lana siad ingredients will be found online so yeah 

pls i know its stupid af but i just wanted to share this thought with you  :facepalm: 

Poor us, the gays are becoming delusional blaming lana for this  :defeated:

I said these a few pages back but I think the clue in the LFL trailer was the strawberries. Marina + Froot :hooker:

You never know.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

now i know most of you will make fun of me, but believe me if this shit was real and they really got a song called Angel

i'll find you

and i'll let you buy me Paradise boxset  :creep: (coasts more than $800)

If Nott ? 

i will let you GIFT  me LFL album :creep:  on itunes 

Courtney Love just said on her live stream Lana said they are doing a song together. Hmmm

Edit: She said they haven't recorded a song yet but Lana promised her they will do one together.

Can't be for Lust for Life then.