Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What shall I cook up for the kids today? A huge mess that looks like a bad demo, without saying anything about it, then upload it on spotify with a third-time-recycled artwork :D

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride:  

Nah, just cause it's cute doesn't mean it's better. Moi Je Joue is a tank. I still wouldn't listen to Lucky Ones over this. Or Guns and Roses.

Literally this song could be perfect with minor tweeks. Other songs just couldn't be saved.

You don't like Lucky Ones??!! :mj3:

I'm shooK

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

you know when lana posted that video of the chorus and said she just wrote it, she might have lied. she lies all the time!!! this song is pretty chill. if this was an unleaked demo yall would be losing yer shit. just give it time.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

This being said, no matter how tragic this album ends up being, y'all know I'll be getting the standard CD, deluxe CD, standard vinyl, deluxe vinyl, urban outfitters exclusive vinyl, boxset, cassette etc 

Same, and all the mags, two of each, and all the merch at Lolla, :lolliney:

ZKcaooE.png

Won't lie you could write most of her songs like that and they'd sound 10x worse

HEEEE LUVV GUNZ &&&nD ROZESZ

Accidentally listened to guns and roses on a flight once and I think it took 3 years off my life tbh

You don't like Lucky Ones??!! :mj3:

I'm shooK

I thought Lucky Ones was common to not like? It's not bad buts it's boring. It's so skippable.

Still know every word to that bitch though gotta be a real stan you know what I mean.

I thought Lucky Ones was common to not like? It's not bad buts it's boring. It's so skippable.

Still know every word to that bitch though gotta be a real stan you know what I mean.

I love lucky ones this is honestly her worst song ever

giphy.gif