Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I've been criticizing the song since I've heard it for the first time but it's growing on me... It does sound like an unreleased/demo and Lana is not dumb, you know, she must know that

But in the other hand she made the song like, a month ago? It's been over a year she's been working on Lust for Life and this song must have been included in the album as a bonus track

t9tqg0.jpg

if Lana's team is "scared of leaks" then a round of applause for them being so stupid to announce a song that was apparently set to be released a month later when snippets of the music video and song were already on twitter. This is laughable and Lana and her team are all equally stupid and to blame for this mess it's not as if she doesn't have any options at all. Announcing an album won't result in it leaking, there is no real signs of people having other tracks already unlike with love which well .. they played on it to get messed up by the way they handled the announcement/release. Talking to your fans won't result in the album leaking.

i76mrxw.png 

Love leaked yes but that's no excuse to let everything tank and unorganised for months. 

because she wants money? 

Love tanked because it was leaked. Coming out weeks ahead of schedule will do that to a song.

The Lust for Life song release...is a mess. And the only thing that makes sense to me is that Lana did the whole Radio 1 premier thing simply to head off a leak, which would only damage the overall album rollout more. (I mean, there's also the possibility she did it just to do it, but to release a song weeks before it was scheduled to come out, only to not push it to radio and to not release its MV until its previously scheduled date makes zero sense).

if Lana's team is "scared of leaks" then a round of applause for them being so stupid to announce a song that was apparently set to be released a month later when snippets of the music video and song were already on twitter. This is laughable and Lana and her team are all equally stupid and to blame for this mess it's not as if she doesn't have any options at all. Announcing an album won't result in it leaking, there is no real signs of people having other tracks already unlike with love which well .. they played on it to get messed up by the way they handled the announcement/release. Talking to your fans won't result in the album leaking.

We don't know that, though.

I remember reading here that people had Love, Architecture, Subversive Road, and another song. The last two could have been lies but...I wouldn't put it past traders to have those songs and other ones.

giphy.gif

A fan account on twitter said that C-WIMM won't be part of the album and was "confirmed by universal music Poland" and said it was on their Facebook (in the replies) https://twitter.com/delreypoland/status/864050824795889664

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

yeeah it`s true

I like C-WIMM but I feel a lot more relieved bc this song is very unpolished and deff not album material. Maybe SoundCloud. It's good, I just want more music lmao

I like C-WIMM but I feel a lot more relieved bc this song is very unpolished and deff not album material. Maybe SoundCloud. 

She could send it to eclipse and make him tease us along  the next few years and get it in 2020 

I hope this still means the albums coming the 26th. Thats all I care about at this point. It's been 84 years. *insert titanic gif that I'm too lazy to find*

Not surprised that it isn't on the album considering they did it a month ago. She wanted to get it out there as a critique on the current political situation.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Honestly, what a fucking unorganized mess.

First Love is leaked ahead of schedule, she had to rush release it, which puts a massive gap between that and LFL the song.

BAR is leaked, which then gets pulled from everywhere because its from the new album.

Then were told heaps is coming in coming weeks, which was nearly 3 months ago and we STILL have no album release date.

Multiple sources say the album is out March 26, she is still yet to confirm that even though its two weeks away.

LFL isnt pushed on radio and bombs, she waits week to release the video.

Then were told she is going to release a few songs from the album before we get it, then decided to release Cochella, which ISNT from the album during this time, confusing everyone. She doesnt even explain WTF this song is, simply that she loves it and made it 4 weeks ago and the fucking POLISH UMG site announces its not from the album, buts its written in Polish and fans need to decipher it.

Like......my god, its not that fucking hard to organise yourself.

I KNOW! It's actually past the point of ridiculousness now. They just need to rush release this shit it feels like such a slap in the face how we keep waiting MONTHS and are promised info and we still have next to nothing. Announce a fucking release date at least, my God. 

FzytWEW.png

Not surprised that it isn't on the album considering they did it a month ago. She wanted to get it out there as a critique on the current political situation.

Yeah at first I was like 'what?? Did she trick us? did she really make that up right after Coachella? Are ANY of the other LFL songs even written?"

But now I'm like "OHHHHH thank god"

by the way, was this mentioned? what is the possibility of these two posts were actually from the same patch of photos?

6 weeks ago

http://instagram.com/p/BSRgoxRApWE/

4 days ago

http://instagram.com/p/BT7zxX5F6Bn/

They're wearing different clothes, but it could be from the same time frame.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Exactly.

if you're still complaining about it then you need to shut the fuck up cuz you're totalling missing the point of Lana releasing this song as quick as possible when it's not even on the album. I think that as rushed as this song feels it's beautiful of her to send it out to the world, it's very positive 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Why is every Lana era so uneventful? I love this woman more than anything but since 2014 all we have had is boring non-events. Honestly from the album trailer I thought we were in for a fucking treat because it was so amazing and created a very clear aesthetic/direction but I'm not so sure anymore

FzytWEW.png