Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Oh god, this gave me hopeful hope.

Someone mentioned in here that the psychical copy/vinyl will be released on June 9th...so there's some hope

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Omg what

What does the tweet say tho

From google translate lol: "Lust for Life has become apparent in the list of Spotify albums, it seems that the release date of the album is very close."

^ So, Lust For Life (album) is visible on Spotify which means that the release date must be close.  :excited: #dontstopbelievin 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

At least you got it, be grateful lol

My copy still didn't even arrive

Didn't say I was ungrateful? Aren't people allowed to dislike things?
Just checked Spotify UK, it's not on there yet..

Didn't say I was ungrateful? Aren't people allowed to dislike things?

Just checked Spotify UK, it's not on there yet..

It's not available to stream it's just showing on the Albums category without streaming or something like that

:smile3:

Just yesterday I saw Selena's album on Spotify but you couldn't click on it. Her album has now appeared on Spotify TODAY. The same thing with Coachella, it appeared but you couldn't click on it until the NEXT day.

Some people has reported that Lust For Life has appeared in Spotify Arabia and Spotify of other countries. A digital release will probably come 26th May, vinyl and CD will be released later (9th June for example)

So is it up just in some countries ?

LFL has appeared in some countries yes

I hope we get "Cherry" on saturday as a preorder single

Some people has reported that Lust For Life has appeared in Spotify Arabia and Spotify of other countries. A digital release will probably come 26th May, vinyl and CD will be released later (9th June for example)

LFL has appeared in some countries yes

Do we have a tracklist or a number of songs?

Just yesterday I saw Selena's album on Spotify but you couldn't click on it. Her album has now appeared on Spotify TODAY. The same thing with Coachella, it appeared but you couldn't click on it until the NEXT day.

Hello I'm dying of anxiety

t9tqg0.jpg

From google translate lol: "Lust for Life has become apparent in the list of Spotify albums, it seems that the release date of the album is very close."

^ So, Lust For Life (album) is visible on Spotify which means that the release date must be close.  :excited: #dontstopbelievin 

Yup that's correct

That what this tweet says

:smile3:

PLEASE GAYS, PLEASE, STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS GODDAMN JULY RELEASE.

LET'S FOCUS ON THE 26TH, TALK ABOUT THIS, THAT'S THE DATE THAT MATTERS. I DON'T EVEN WANNA THINK IN A POSSIBLE JULY RELEASE

:brows3: :scream:

Yeah SLAY mama

t9tqg0.jpg

I know this has been mentioned previously but I'm gonna put it simply for anyone who is wondering what's going on:

- A tweet has come to light that LFL is appearing on Spotify in Arabia? But you can't click on it, only the cover is showing up.

- I made a point that Coachella appeared on Spotify but you couldn't click on it until the next day. I noticed the same thing with Selena's new single just yesterday, which I couldn't click on until today (the next day.)

Of course this depends on different countries. Like Coachella first appeared on Spotify NZ before everybody else got to it.

If the album does come out tomorrow (or today...I'm reaching here guys) then in a way it would be a surprise release cause it's early. I think maybe the date of it being released in July by Paris Match was to deter us from the real date.