Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe I'm stupid but what exactly could that mean? That the video is coming?

I believe it just means they're desperate does sales lol but if the vid is coming tomorrow I think it's a pretty smart stragety to boost sales

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Not that it's a very credible source (as everything he "predicts" never really seems legit) but hollyweirdhotlins on Tumblr / insta shared something apparently released in Vietnam with the release date being the 26th and the tracklosf shows Lpve then Yosemite

Not that it's a very credible source (as everything he "predicts" never really seems legit) but hollyweirdhotlins on Tumblr / insta shared something apparently released in Vietnam with the release date being the 26th and the tracklosf shows Lpve then Yosemite

https://itunes.apple.com/vn/artist/lana-del-rey/id464296584 it's fake I think

It's fake.

And the post has just been deleted

Not that it's a very credible source (as everything he "predicts" never really seems legit) but hollyweirdhotlins on Tumblr / insta shared something apparently released in Vietnam with the release date being the 26th and the tracklosf shows Love then Yosemite

I seen that too! It said that the album was released in Vietnam with the first 2 songs being Love then Yosemite & they also said American release date May 26th. The albums description from what i saw said "The spine-tingling magic of Lana Del Rey's Lust for Life lies in the album's striking, sudden contrast--moments, as on "God Bless America", when Del Rey's cool detachment wells up into a..."

I seen that too! It said that the album was released in Vietnam with the first 2 songs being Love then Yosemite & they also said American release date May 26th. The albums description from what i saw said "The spine-tingling magic of Lana Del Rey's Lust for Life lies in the album's striking, sudden contrast--moments, as on "God Bless America", when Del Rey's cool detachment wells up into a..."

They only use song titles we already know. I doubt it's legit

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

In what world would Interscope let her push back LFL till june because of CWIMM? We know for a fact they don't care, but that's way too reckless... And she wouldn't want to kill this album that way. Seems fair enough to release CWIMM on YT and iTunes and be done with it. I'm still waiting for an album on may 26.

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride:  

In what world would Interscope let her push back LFL till june because of CWIMM? We know for a fact they don't care, but that's way too reckless... And she wouldn't want to kill this album that way. Seems fair enough to release CWIMM on YT and iTunes and be done with it. I'm still waiting for an album on may 26.

i have a sip of tea that's she's not finished  :facepalm:

It's time to stop this nonsense. It's obvious that the album it's not coming out on may the 26th. It would be strange to come out without an announcement from her, without the tracklist etc. Paris Match is a serious publication but the only thing that I trust is Lana's announcement. July 21th seems logical for a release date taken in account what Lana wants from her career: quiet releases, some live shows and to keep her fanbase interested mainly through released music and less through flashy promo. The photo-shoots so far this era were great btw

Maybe I'm dumb but I believe the video it's coming tomorrow with the album only for Spotify Premium, and May 26th for all of us

I think that we will get the video today. Idk why. 

giphy.gif

Maybe I'm dumb but I believe the video it's coming tomorrow with the album only for Spotify Premium, and May 26th for all of us

This is my dream

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m