Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I know this has been mentioned previously but I'm gonna put it simply for anyone who is wondering what's going on:

- A tweet has come to light that LFL is appearing on Spotify in Arabia? But you can't click on it, only the cover is showing up.

- I made a point that Coachella appeared on Spotify but you couldn't click on it until the next day. I noticed the same thing with Selena's new album just yesterday, which I couldn't click on until today (the next day.)

Of course this depends on different countries. Like Coachella first appeared on Spotify NZ before everybody else got to it.

If the album does come out tomorrow (or today...I'm reaching here guys) then in a way it would be a surprise release cause it's early. I think maybe the date of it being released in July by Paris Match was to deter us from the real date.

wait, there's a new Selena album out? not that I'd care but I thought she was just gonna release a single?  :O

wait, there's a new Selena album out? not that I'd care but I thought she was just gonna release a single?  :O

Oh wait..maybe it is a single. Whoops :eek: but either way, my point still stands

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I know this has been mentioned previously but I'm gonna put it simply for anyone who is wondering what's going on:

- A tweet has come to light that LFL is appearing on Spotify in Arabia? But you can't click on it, only the cover is showing up.

- I made a point that Coachella appeared on Spotify but you couldn't click on it until the next day. I noticed the same thing with Selena's new single just yesterday, which I couldn't click on until today (the next day.)

Of course this depends on different countries. Like Coachella first appeared on Spotify NZ before everybody else got to it.

If the album does come out tomorrow (or today...I'm reaching here guys) then in a way it would be a surprise release cause it's early. I think maybe the date of it being released in July by Paris Match was to deter us from the real date.

What if Paris Match meant May 21st instead of July? :tina:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Shit this is too much for my poor soul

Please let the Spotify thing be true, PLEASE

Lana Del Rey Arabia just posted that "Lust For Life cover appeared to a fan in Switzerland and they check Spotify themselves and couldn't find Lust For Life" I'm assuming they checked Spotify US!!!

THEORY: Lana will release the album digitally on May 26th and it will be physically later on.

Honestly I can see this happening!!! At least I hope its the case  :brows3:  :brows3:

yFSfc8m.jpg

That screenshot of the tracklist makes sense cause all leading singles have been at the very top of the tracklist.

Born To Die

Ride

Cruel World (?)

Honeymoon

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

not to pull a leaked_version on y'all but..

Let's be REAL. Honeymoon was a F-L-O-P. Why? Because the album was trash? Maybe. But STREAMING is where it's at. The poor streams from Coachella probably got it pulled off LFL. Didn't that Zara Larrson girl like sell....... 5,000 copies? Most of them just being streams? Buying the album days are OVER. I think Lana is finally coming to her senses about the new changing music industry. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get a physical release until july 21st like the paris article said.. ok im done  :sadcore5: