Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

In case y'all still think the Spotify and apple music screen shots r real , yesterday fan accounts were posting them to troll so they're not real, unless there was a second Spotify screenshot bc the one I saw is with Four Leaf Clover as part of the tracklist and that one is definitely fake bc fan accounts were trolling with it yesterday

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I just realized May will be forever the worst months for lipsters :trisha:

First the whole May 1st UV mess and now the LFL meltdowns when the album won't come out on the 26th

giphy.gif

I'm literally not bothered about the LFL video at all. All i want is the album.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

im not a kid.

She can keep calling her 12 year olds here "kids"

I ant that. I'm cringing so hard the fan accounts saying "hey kids" kid this kid thatz

:lmao: youll live fatty. she can call us what she wants and if you dont like it then leave the website

giphy.gif

Shakira is only hug on Latin American.. U gays need to stop.. All this shit its about the fuck lipa.. Her album will come one week after of Lana.. of course Ben Dickhead dont want, lana overshadow his girl..

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I have not heard one word about Shakira in idk how long. Literally didn't even know she had an album coming out.

both videos have around a billion views

Love MV doesn't even have 100M.. playing devil's advocate here though

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too