Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I really hope Lana announces the date b4 thursday bc me being me I'll be expecting the album on the 26th and if it doesn't come I think me along w the rest of this fandom will be pretty disappointed

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I read on Twitter that the LFL video starts out with Lana as young Abel's school teacher, and then somewhere else I read there's a suicide. So Idk what to expect, this will be interesting

I read on Twitter that the LFL video starts out with Lana as young Abel's school teacher, and then somewhere else I read there's a suicide. So Idk what to expect, this will be interesting

There will be a lot of ideas now and we will verify it soon. We have to be patient and Lana will surprise us with an amazing video just like "love" video is.

giphy.gif

I read on Twitter that she sucks young Abel's dick and swallows his cum. So Idk what to expect, this will be interesting

I read on Twitter that she sucks young Abel's dick and swallows his cum. So Idk what to expect, this will be interesting

Bitch WTF :lmao:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Bitch you better believe young cupcakke in that vid too

Lol no, she's been releasing things her time. (California time) so if we get anything it'll be around noon tomorrow

Coachella was released TZ by TZ and had been out for hours before Lana posted anything about it.

If the album really isn't coming until the end of July, I don't even want to know how many pages this thread will have by then. 

probably 1,500

All I know is that she better have a song like Toxic by Britney Spears... It's a perfect time to bring that early 2000's sexy electric guitar pop back..!!! This is all I need from her! I want songs with more of her higher notes/vocals! I am really hoping that she doesn't find a song to be upbeat enough by just adding some quick trap beats to it! Like she got away with in Honeymoon. i have faith she will deliver! Very very excited for her performance saturday!  :flutter:

All I know is that she better have a song like Toxic by Britney Spears... It's a perfect time to bring that early 2000's sexy electric guitar pop back..!!! This is all I need from her! I want songs with more of her higher notes/vocals! I am really hoping that she doesn't find a song to be upbeat enough by just adding some quick trap beats to it! Like she got away with in Honeymoon. i have faith she will deliver! Very very excited for her performance saturday!  :flutter:

Lol

giphy.gif

All I know is that she better have a song like Toxic by Britney Spears... It's a perfect time to bring that early 2000's sexy electric guitar pop back..!!! This is all I need from her! I want songs with more of her higher notes/vocals! I am really hoping that she doesn't find a song to be upbeat enough by just adding some quick trap beats to it! Like she got away with in Honeymoon. i have faith she will deliver! Very very excited for her performance saturday! :flutter:

Huh?