Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Something happen by a miracle= YEEEEAH IM LANA FRIEND.. SHE TALKS EVERYDAY WITH ME ON THE CELLPHONE  :delicious:  :thumb:

I'm her other assitant, Stella who?

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

does anyone else find the beginning part of black beauty extremely sad? like when it's just those silent dark piano notes, i tear up

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Gays.. Im China.Palace.. Im live in Cascais.. I move to LA for study once.. Then Lana Del Rey was my classmate.. We become friends and now she tells me everything... I hope u gays dont drag me out  :smokes2:

You're a fraud. IM CHINA.PALACE. I met Lana at one of her concerts and we exchanged numbers. Every night we talked and she got drunk one night and spilled the beans. Yes it's true, I've leaked some stuff I'm not proud of, but I love being an exclusive little gay.:hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Im G-Eazy and i drink pepsi everyday,, 

:delicious:

I'm Chuck Grant and i do yoga with her

does anyone else find the beginning part of black beauty extremely sad? like when it's just those silent dark piano notes, i tear up

Not black beauty but I find the beginning notes of dark paradise so so dark and depressing.. :(

That song is pure heaven. "Because you like your women Spanish, dark, strong and proud."

Gays.. Im China.Palace.. Im live in Cascais.. I move to LA for study once.. Then Lana Del Rey was my classmate.. We become friends and now she tells me everything... I hope u gays dont drag me out  :smokes2:

IM THE CHINA.PALACE IM THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PORTUGAL 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

SO many INSIDERS on here!!! do tell us all you know PLEASE PLEASE  :flutter:  

The next album gonna have a collab with CupcaKKe and Nicki Minaj, she will work again with Cedric Gervais and all videos will be directed by Francesco Carrozzini + We will get a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong photoshoot just like L'UOMO Vogue.

SO many INSIDERS on here!!! do tell us all you know PLEASE PLEASE  :flutter:

- Lana has an unreleased track called 'Spank Bank'

- Her coffee is really just Jack Daniels disguised in a coffee cup

- Her lips look fucked up cause she gave G-Sleazy one to many blowjobs

The next album gonna have a collab with CupcaKKe and Nicki Minaj, she will work again with Cedric Gervais and all videos will be directed by Francesco Carrozzini + We will get a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong photoshoot just like L'UOMO Vogue.

tumblr_m0bwc08mvn1qejlczo1_400.gif

A TRULY NIGHTMARE! I'M NOT CHINA.PALACE, I'M RAVEN BITCH!!!

Well actually I'm Francesco and that was just a rumour   :hooker:  Ciao

- Lana has an unreleased track called 'Spank Bank'

- Her coffee is really just Jack Daniels disguised in a coffee cup

- Her lips look fucked up cause she gave G-Sleazy one to many blowjobs

I've actually heard Spank Bank and its her best work! Heard it when I was in Italy with her  ;)

I totally forgot this, we have a collab with Sua RIPa & Zara Smarrtphone