Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm just worried she will take off solo tracks to make room for the extra collabs to make the tracklist a normal length .......

that's a terrible theory..If only she will not

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

What's the story with Ultraviolence though? Second time I hear about it today 

Ultraviolence was produced by Rick Nowels and then she met Dan and re-worked to it and made it the masterpiece we know :P 

Ultraviolence was produced by Rick Nowels and then she met Dan and re-worked to it and made it the masterpiece we know :P

Ohhhh is the Rick Nowels version anywhere? A few people talked about wanting it to leak. Thanks!! :kiss3:

giphy.gif

lol so sick of comments like this... I am perfectly happy waiting until july and until then speculating and expressing my opinions on the album rollout. It's not my whole life... but on this forum it's obviously all we talk about. Most of it is tongue in cheek anyway. I personally find this forum a really lighthearted break away from real life and find the 'meltdowns' funny. Don't take things so serious x

(I don't like the way people harass lana and her team on social media but on here what's the harm in joking and chatting about it)

Also like get the fuck over it I'm allowed to not agree with every decision that occurs with my fave and her label/management. I'm sick of people being like "Guys stop complaining Lana just wants to make her music perfect" or even the "Oh well Lana was just trying to give us a surprise and you're all hating, you sick fucks" when Coachella was released. Just cause we don't like one song or am annoyed the album is delayed doesn't mean we hate her or her music. Imo it's worse to blindly agree with everything she does/love everything she releases just because its her. That blind stanning shit it just stupid.

WE DO NOT HAVE TO LOVE EVERYTHING SHE DOES AND RELEASES TO SAY WE ARE FANS OF HER

I'm referring to the harassing - the sitting on Instagram and twitter and making fan bases look terrible. Don't take things personal. I did not refer to anyone here. An opinion is different to harassment, hence why I didn't call out people having opinions. It's the entitlement from fans cursing at Ben and Lana. It's disgusting.

Ohhhh is the Rick Nowels version somewhere? A few people talked about wanting it to leak. Thanks!! :kiss3:

I think it hasn't been leaked yet but some people say that ultraviolence would sound like west coast radio mix but who really knows

I'm referring to the harassing - the sitting on Instagram and twitter and making canvases look terrible. Don't take things personal. I did not refer to anyone here. An opinion is different to harassment, hence why I didn't call out people having opinions. It's the entitlement from fans cursing at Ben and Lana. It's disgusting.

Yeah, I'm not happy but guys... stop taunting and harassing people on instagram or twitter or whatever. Just rant on lanaboards, we can be angry but we don't know the whole story anyway

I think it hasn't been leaked yet but some people say that ultraviolence would sound like west coast radio mix but who really knows

Ew she can keep it. 

god-damn.png