Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I hate that i've missed all tha drama over the last few days :( missed y'all

where've u been gorl, in the labs? :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Stop spamming holy hell go to the Random Conversation thread omg I feel like I say this twice a day

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

since elle asked to go to the random conversation thread/ talk about the damn album.........

i hope "cherry" (or whatever is the song title) is the next single, she looks very proud of the song

we don't even know the actual name of the song but she already sung it two times (?)

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

did 13 beaches actually leak or is my gullible leg being pulled

your gullible leg is being pulled

ezgif-1-ccd79843cb.gif

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

ugh. the woes of being a stupid person

what does mean gullible leg pulled

i thought it leaked too in the beggining but....... well

i think it's going to leak anyway, maybe in the ending of june or something

I always feel like a dog that got caught shitting on the carpet when Elle tells us off :( (sorry Queen).....SO apart from all this 13 bitches fake news there is no new album info right? I'm very behindddd

Lana please take out the windshield wiper dance part out of Cherry when you perform next. 

oh my god it gets funnier everytime i watch it

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

She's about 10x times better a singer now than she was during the btd era so I have no idea what all those stupid gays are talking about. It's like you have forgotten when she sounded like a dying whale for 70% of 2012. :rip:

I feel like thats opinion.

I loved her BTD vocals. That's just me. She has gotten better singing those songs though. But overall that era was the best in looks, quality etc.

since elle asked to go to the random conversation thread/ talk about the damn album.........

i hope "cherry" (or whatever is the song title) is the next single, she looks very proud of the song

we don't even know the actual name of the song but she already sung it two times (?)

I am prepared to wait for the album for cherry if it meant the next single being something fresh

LIZARD PEOPLE

I always feel like a dog that got caught shitting on the carpet when Elle tells us off :( (sorry Queen).....SO apart from all this 13 bitches fake news there is no new album info right? I'm very behindddd

yeah i feel like that too.. but there's absolutely NOTHING new about the album

I don't think so, I think people were just trolling.

You can actually be surprised by what the gays do when they're bored. Oml

???, ?????????