Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the short vagueness of the verses that give hints rather than structure, a sense of brokenness (literally) within the song both good and bad, the deep, heavy, and gritty vocals/instrumentals, overall it's darker, not as cinematic as Love or LfL and it doesn't sound dreamy and smokey like the entirety of HM did; and there's no relation to Btd/Para, It sounds and feels like a UV outtake; like PWYC, SG, CW; with the lyricism of Old Money.

Hmm no, I'm gonna disagree. It does sound pretty dreamy and smokey like HM. The deep and heavy instruments/vocals are more similar to Paradise and Honeymoon. Think the muddy trap beats. It's like a mix between The Blackest Day, Cola and High by the Beach. And your point with the "vagueness" of the verses is quite nonsense; what does that have to do with Ultraviolence?

all of this is literally wrong :rip:

if anything, it sounds like some sort of body electric with trap beats

who are you to say everything they said is wrong

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Hmm no, I'm gonna disagree. It does sound pretty dreamy and smokey like HM. The deep and heavy instruments/vocals are more similar to Paradise and Honeymoon. Think the muddy trap beats. It's like a mix between The Blackest Day, Cola and High by the Beach. And your point with the "vagueness" of the verses is quite nonsense; what does that have to do with Ultraviolence?

I completely agree in Cola + The Blackest Day = Cherry. Although I can hear UV in the verses and the pre-chorus too, not really in the live performance, but in the snippet she posted on Instagram

shut up :defeated: everyone hates you

oh no, you fuckin inbred, they don't. just look at how many likes my posts get, especially the few days ago when i mopped the floor with your flawed opinion.

even if, i am still here and you all will have to deal with my superior opinion until i decide otherwise.

anyways, let us move on with the programm

oh no, you fuckin inbread, they don't. just look at how many likes my posts get, especially the few days ago when i mopped the floor with your flawed opinion.

even if, i am still here and you all will have to deal with my superior opinion until i decide otherwise.

INBREAD

in-bread-dog.jpg

LIZARD PEOPLE

If we're talking about Cherry then it's very UV. The guitar is very similar to the kind Auerbach plays, maybe telecaster? Also Lana NEVER has guitars come in as hard as it does during the bridge bar UV. It only comes in hard twice but it's similar to the messiness of the SOC solo/PWYC. The guitar is extemely similar to SOC and if you can't hear it I suggest playing the intros of the song one by one and listening closely.

The drums are the only thing that are very Honeymoom. The "drumroll" at the beginning of each verse is quite cinematic and while I wouldn't call the beat a trap beat, it has machine drums similar to HM, but not as complicated or hard.

The sound effects are very BTD. It's clearer in the BBC recording but every so often there's male vocals of a shout similar to BTD.

But it's clearly very UV to the core because of how guitar-centric it is.

oh no, you fuckin inbread, they don't. just look at how many likes my posts get, especially the few days ago when i mopped the floor with your flawed opinion.

DkZkBohLIPOMg.gif

oh no, you fuckin inbred, they don't. just look at how many likes my posts get, especially the few days ago when i mopped the floor with your flawed opinion.

vOkx8zr.gif 

God Knows I Tried and Religion are also Ultraviolence tracks then, because of how guitar-centric they are. What a dumb ass fraud. Once again.

tumblr_inline_odxmxnNXJx1rjb5nz_500.gif

Anyway, Cherry obviously isn't as guitar-centric as the live version makes it seem. Don't be fooled by Blake's live guitar. It's more synthy like Honeymoon.

God Knows I Tried and Religion are also Ultraviolence tracks then, because of how guitar-centric they are. What a dumb ass fraud. Once again.

tumblr_inline_odxmxnNXJx1rjb5nz_500.gif

Anyway, Cherry obviously isn't as guitar-centric as the live version makes it seem. Don't be fooled by Blake's live guitar. It's more synthy like Honeymoon.

They're clearly different types of guitar. Honeymoon guitars are lighter in sound and stature. UV guitars are deeper and brassy. Cherry has a deep guitar. Is that okay with you or like...?

from now on i'm just going to ignore you and your negative comments.. and i guess everyone will do the same because your so fu****g ANNOYING

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

If we're talking about Cherry then it's very UV. The guitar is very similar to the kind Auerbach plays, maybe telecaster? Also Lana NEVER has guitars come in as hard as it does during the bridge bar UV. It only comes in hard twice but it's similar to the messiness of the SOC solo/PWYC. The guitar is extemely similar to SOC and if you can't hear it I suggest playing the intros of the song one by one and listening closely.

The drums are the only thing that are very Honeymoom. The "drumroll" at the beginning of each verse is quite cinematic and while I wouldn't call the beat a trap beat, it has machine drums similar to HM, but not as complicated or hard.

The sound effects are very BTD. It's clearer in the BBC recording but every so often there's male vocals of a shout similar to BTD.

But it's clearly very UV to the core because of how guitar-centric it is.

theres shouting in the instrumentals? didn't catch that watching the bbc performance, hm. thas actually really exciting that was one of my favorite quirks from BtD  :flutter: , I'm still standing by what i said tho, it sounds like a UV B-side, even if it caused some of this hostility  :eek:

theres shouting in the instrumentals? didn't catch that watching the bbc performance, hm. thas actually really exciting that was one of my favorite quirks from BtD  :flutter: , I'm still standing by what i said tho, it sounds like a UV B-side, even if it caused some of this hostility  :eek:

It does sound like UV. It's the only previous I could imagine it on.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8g8JLoS4bik

You can immediately hear it in the intro of this video.