Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah but whilst Jewels & Drugs was very disingenuous, Lana has always shown an interest in hip-hop and rap music, unlike Gaga. 

She can show an interest and it still be a mess. And the clip sounded like a mess. It had way too much going on.

I'd rather have a G-Eazy feature than a damn Playboy Carti feature. And I don't want a G-Eazy feature.

giphy.gif

i don't know what happened but here i am screaming about the ASAP ROCKY + lana collab

also

i've made a fan video for fucked my way up to the top in this week 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I hope the song isn't for Lust For Life tbh. Playboy Carti is trash and this song could easily be the Jewels & Drugs of her career (that is to say, a complete disaster)

i was legit about to say this, i'm cool with asap (love him).. but carti + boi i'm not happy with.. at least if they get a true part of the song. the idea that this could be her artpop  era(decent singles, diverse in sounds but on trend, with a mash of rap features in one song that's laughably bad) terrifies me extremely..

What does she mean we picked the best ones as in plural for the record?? Are there more than one asap/those other dudes collabs

What I want to know is why this messy bitch said she left NOTHING OFF THE ALBUM BUT HERE WE CLEARLY ARE.

i was legit about to say this, i'm cool with asap (love him).. but carti + boi i'm not happy with.. at least if they get a true part of the song. the idea that this could be her artpop  era(decent singles, diverse in sounds but on trend, with a mash of rap features in one song that's laughably bad) terrifies me extremely..

artpop is my 2nd fave album from gaga but yeah this is her artpop era

i'm a mess too so idc haha

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

This actually makes me nervous about the record. I could deal with an A$AP Rocky feature or two, but random ass rap features with people and beats that are too much? No.

What does she mean we picked the best ones as in plural for the record?? Are there more than one asap/those other dudes collabs

I hope not. Lust for Life will be garbage if it has multiple fucking Carti features on it. As it is, I didn't want a Lana Duets album but here we fucking are.

giphy.gif

I hope the song isn't for Lust For Life tbh. Playboy Carti is trash and this song could easily be the Jewels & Drugs of her career (that is to say, a complete disaster).

I WA JUST MAKING AN ARTPOP COMPARISON IN MY HEAD FHFHFH   its not even wrong

qZEgxbT.gif

It could mean a lot of things, it could be that they did another collab or it could be that there are multiple demos/mixes for this one song and they finally chose the right one for the album

OAjeWdG.jpg?1