Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i hope Love is the last track on the album, it would be a great way to close it

It gives me first track, but then again she probably can't resist making another 6-minute opener. God Bless America or Best American Record are coming

Btw, I was so hyped before Honeymoon, and the day the title-track came out, I was so sad and the song made me sooo happy, so when te album came out I loved it, loved it with all my heart, so please, before complaining about Honeymoon, keep in mind that this album was very important for many people, etc. Its a great album, i think

We all know snippets turn out for miss del rey.. TLOTS, MMITPM, Your Girl, BBM Baby, the list goes on. Snippets actually never reflect the fanbase's true feelings towards the real song

your exact words : "People on here will call 10 second snippets shit and songs shit purely because they're collabs"

we have multiple snippets but only one is a collab.......i think YOU need to get a grip sis....lol

tumblr_o6xn0j7IHL1tc2w1bo1_500.gif

Dude it clearly different. "Ten second snippets shit" "collabs shit". They're seperate with an and.

Like dude, it's really not as deep as you think it is. Go to sleep.

It gives me first track, but then again she probably can't resist making another 6-minute opener. God Bless America or Best American Record are coming

BAR for the album opener is a must :defeated:

you're still replying....?

giphy.gif

You replied, I replied, it seems to somewhat offend you.

Maybe online forums aren't your thing.

:thumb3:

still replying.....

Pay attention everyone to the pinnacle of LB stupidity.

"You're still replying?"

"Still replying?

"Replying"

"R e p l y i n g?"

Imagine this being your life. Cannot relate. :facepalm:

If I had dollar for every time someone started bickering in this thread I'd be rich.

Anywho Miss Del Rey better come through with pre-order this week. Time is ticking away.