Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe if we bombard her social media with really sweet birthday messages then she might be like "Awww they're so sweet. Oh alright, I'll give these gays a new song."

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Maybe if we bombard her social media with really sweet birthday messages then she might be like "Awww they're so sweet. Oh alright, I'll give these gays a new song."

This will never happen and you know that

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Just 3 pages!!! Gorls I'm starting to lose faith in y'all

giphy.gif

oprahthankyou.gif

i had a thought, a very bad thought

I feel like white mustang could be a g eazy collab. Like she talks about your record dropping, it kind of positions the song to maybe have a rap feature towards the end and the song itself I could picture him rapping to even though it's slow, he does stuff that's like slower sometimes

i had a thought, a very bad thought

I feel like white mustang could be a g eazy collab. Like she talks about your record dropping, it kind of positions the song to maybe have a rap feature towards the end and the song itself I could picture him rapping to even though it's slow, he does stuff that's like slower sometimes

The question is: does he own a white mustang?

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The question is: does he own a white mustang?

he has a black one

13385873_1313193832041592_107802030_n.jp

he has a black one

13385873_1313193832041592_107802030_n.jp

Well, maybe she sees his mustang being white as a metaphor.... because in Lana's eyes he actually has a pure and good soul

Not a "killer" like others say, and that could reflect through the actual dark color of his mustang

So she metaphorically idealizes bad men like always, because she is overcome with feels :judgingu3:

Also// if she said black mustang it was dead obvious and yeah

Well, maybe she sees his mustang being white as a metaphor.... because in Lana's eyes he actually has a pure and good soul

Not a "killer" like others say, and that could reflect through the actual dark color of his mustang

So she metaphorically idealizes bad men like always, because she is overcome with feels :judgingu3:

Also// if she said black mustang it was dead obvious and yeah

G-Eazy being seen as pure?

tumblr_lyn4d7fwTg1qaktxj.gif

Also I love Lana but she has shit taste in men. She's going to date a serial killer next.

ruZKe8V.gif

G-Eazy being seen as pure?

tumblr_lyn4d7fwTg1qaktxj.gif

Also I love Lana but she has shit taste in men. She's going to date a serial killer next.

Its not really about taste, i believe that she follows her feels.

Like her lyrics

Everybody said youre a killer

But i couldnt stop the way i was feeling

I am the same and in a similar situation. You can be hot as fuck but if I dont feel it... then i cant do anything.

I never ever felt before what i do now because of a guy. Its a blessing and a curse. Average looks, small, old. I dont care. He doesnt like commitment, he is married, he has other stuff to do but I CANT STOP THE WAY IM FEELING :sadcore: