Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

As per Shazam's support pages:

Artists or their representatives can add their song or album to the Shazam database. In every case, YOU MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO SUBMIT CONTENT. By submitting content you confirm you have the legal right to submit such content.

Thanks! Does it mean anything that YTH was recognized by Shazam?

yes to heaven is an ultraviolence outtake lol

I know that. But the other Ultraviolence outtakes aren't recognized by Shazam and I'm wondering if there's a reason why that is (like it potentially being released on this record, for example).

giphy.gif

Do we think we'll get a video for Summer Bummer???  :hdu:

Or do we think it'll just be an instant grat track?

instant grat track? what does that mean?

i think it could be like

"pre-order LFL now and get the new song 'summer bummer' on itunes" or something like that

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

no Yosemite in the end?

no Architecure, no Roses Bloom For You? but we got Coachella, Summer Trap Mess, and most likely more ugly produced trap style songs.

dont know about u gays but WHEW, i can NOT wait to be disappointed with this album

okay so I shazamed it but it only came up with the title not cover art and release date?

same, maybe bc it wasn't officially (i don't even know if this word exists but anyway) released yet 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

no Yosemite in the end?

no Architecure, no Roses Bloom For You?

dont know about u gays but WHEW, i can NOT wait to be disappointed with this album

can't wait for you to shut up once its one of her best  :hooker:

i have no idea what is she doing with this era. what is the theme of this era? political issues? space? witches? hollywood? or being a party girl? it's so messed up. I hope it becomes clear when album comes out

also what is coachella doing on the album, jesus.....

guys... nobody said yosemite and bar/architecture WONT be on the album... lana said there would be 18 tracks, and the tracklist has 16 standard tracks, meaning yosemite and bar/architecture could be the bonus tracks making 18 total.

pNjWdpc.png

no Yosemite in the end?

no Architecure, no Roses Bloom For You?

Exactly how i feel

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

guys... nobody said yosemite and bar/architecture WONT be on the album... lana said there would be 18 tracks, and the tracklist has 16 standard tracks, meaning yosemite and bar/architecture could be the bonus tracks making 18 total.

this is random but i love your avi

I'm praying bonus tracks are Yosemite and rbfy. Since we have bar. It could leak in hq later

LIZARD PEOPLE

My guess is that pre order comes next Friday since Summer Bummer is coming out on Thursday that week.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven