Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

My guess is that pre order comes next Friday since Summer Bummer is coming out on Thursday that week.

or maybe the song is coming with the pre-order

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Y'all really believe that tracklist is real, huh?

same.. but the tracklist is probably fake soo

Y'all believe anything! Lmao! That's not the fucking track list put your heads back on your damn shoulders. It's so embarrassing to see how desperate and gullible all of you are. It's annoying

So people actually believe 'Summer Bummer' and  'In My Feelings' are legit titles? Desperation is really not sexy peeps

When I saw the UV tracklist for the first time, I believed it to be fake with titles like Sad Girl and FMWUTTT.

Maybe awful titles like "Summer Bummer" and "Groupie Love" are Abel's bad influence on her art. Or the tracks will be suprisingly good in the end either way.

However "In My Feelings" and "Get Free" sound so fanmade and the absence of Yosemite make me think that this may be fake.

no way that is the actual tracklist :hottie:

hey bitches 

h9k7JPm.jpg :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

yes he was

Omg did Chris finally get banned? I was gone a few days

he made a comment saying "inb4 Lanas party is Christina Grimmie 2.0" then tried to play victim and say he's just worried for her safety and tried to make light of it, then claimed it was just a joke, then  :creep:

this is not the right place to celebrate but hearing Chris Cuomo is gone made my day a little better, along with getting the tracklist  :party: sjws win once again

pNjWdpc.png

these song titles are...strange

but im still excited 

AND she looks amazing in the summer bummer single art 

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif