Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The cover ... the sonbg title ... the feature ... the font ... something about this is so hillarious. I'm sad she seemingly completely abandoned the glamorous LDR persona I stanned her for. Yet it's still ... hillarious and fun. First time since Cherry that I am excited for LFL. Although not the usual way I would be excited for Lana material.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

yes he was

he made a comment saying "inb4 Lanas party is Christina Grimmie 2.0" then tried to play victim and say he's just worried for her safety and tried to make light of it, then claimed it was just a joke, then  :creep:

Here's a visual reenactment of the mods bringing the heat on Chris Cuomo:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

yes he was

he made a comment saying "inb4 Lanas party is Christina Grimmie 2.0" then tried to play victim and say he's just worried for her safety and tried to make light of it, then claimed it was just a joke, then  :creep:

Wtffffffff is wrong with him!!! Wow!!

LIZARD PEOPLE

also wow @ this is the first time that i'm not excited for a lana single. asap rocky and other boi can choke.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Wow so many people reading this thread, haven't seen it like this in a while

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I love how the song sounded, but what made me lost that excitement was the tracklist, I don't know if it's real. Some titles names are stranger than a stranger :creep:

I'd be happy if Yosemite is at least as a deluxe track or something.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Y'all believe anything! Lmao! That's not the fucking track list put your heads back on your damn shoulders. It's so embarrassing to see how desperate and gullible all of you are. It's annoying

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

YALL WANTED SOME FUCKIN NEWS? 

oprah-free-car.gif

>10 pages in a few hours.. Lust for Life is ALIVE and BREATHING

MELODRAMA, DUA LIPA, WITNESS, HOPELESS FOUNTAIN KINGDOM, HUMBLE, DIVIDE, EVERY ALBUM THIS YEAR FOUND DEAD AND ROTTING BEHIND BRIDGE 

Y'all believe anything! Lmao! That's not the fucking track list put your heads back on your damn shoulders. It's so embarrassing to see how desperate and gullible all of you are. It's annoying

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

Lmao hey girl! I was wrong but I'm still so excited