Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

ok all else aside, what is the point of complaining about long song titles. who gives a shit

Could you maybe quote my post the next time when you are talking about me or one of the posts I have written? Because maybe it would be easy for me than to see if someone has something to say. Also, I didn't really ask you for your opinion and neither did you to hear my opinion. I just wanted to state my opinion about it in the right thread. If you think that's a bad thing, fine, but I honestly don't fucking care.

Could you maybe quote my post the next time when you are talking about me or one of the posts I have written? Because maybe it would be easy for me than to see if someone has something to say. Also, I didn't really ask you for your opinion and neither did you to hear my opinion. I just wanted to state my opinion about it in the right thread. If you think that's a bad thing, fine, but I honestly don't fucking care.

hun, you're not the only one to complain about the titles. what you've said has been said at least a thousand times in the last 20 pages, its time to change subject especially when were so near the release and all y'all can think about is something you can change in your own library

I would love the cover if it didn’t remind me of Madonna’s gross hairstyle during the MDMA or whatever era.

Plus what’s V Magazine’s thing for the high rise hairstyle!? They also did that last time, like leave it in the past already rats, that’s so 2012.

Also I know Steven Klein is like “Steven Klein” but I find this photoshoot inferior to past photoshoots from this era. Still pretty though, but nothing impressive. Steven Klein is overrated

:oprah3:

well i didn't want to single you out specifically because others have also complained, but if you insist...

shut the fuck up. it's just a title

hope you're satisfied now!  :hooker:  

Hello just saw Lana's instagram and the Magazine photo what else did I miss?

snippet of Cherry studio version.

Confirmation of Roachella and Yosemite being on the album.

???, ?????????