Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i was wonderin why the fuck this thread jumped 10 pages in under two hours.. was abt to be like "seriously? another meltdown? did they stop for a lunch break and then come back again after dinner ? 

but no its some weird snip

which one of you runs the account on instagram under lanadelnews? the phuck is your prob sis? you blocked me bc i called you out on your post about you saying you won't share the full song of summer bummer but here's a snippet, making people think you have the full song? you mad because i called you unprofessional because your name calling your followers in your comments? delete your account babes

this expose

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Forget about hating her hoe ass. We've decided to stan forever.

I can't believe a 16 KBPS snippet snatched my wig so badly. 

I've had a vision

A vision of me twerking to this bop

I shouldn't listen to the leak

But I love it, I love it.

???, ?????????

im alright w the exposing but are we really about to bring info from here to ig just to get drama and then bring it back here

:awkney: 

hasnt this day been long enough yall

Lust for Life will drop exactly a nanosecond before the heat death of the universe, get perched girlies :party:

ugh i hope my box set makes in time before that :crossed:

???, ?????????

im alright w the exposing but are we really about to bring info from here to ig just to get drama and then bring it back here

:awkney:

hasnt this day been long enough yall

girl you're right. my comment will be deleted. i'm just over these fan accounts on ig thinking their hot shit bc they have a huge following. like girl bye you're a fanpage

"officially" we have 2 weeks to enjoy the silence

when it remains 1 week to go, we will have something else (tracklist)

~~ if the official release date it's july 21, i wouldn't mind anymore if she releases it in 2018

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

"officially" we have 2 weeks to enjoy the silence

when it remains 1 week to go, we will have something else (tracklist)

~~ if the official release date it's july 21, i wouldn't mind anymore if she releases it in 2018

but doggo bby if she releases Summer Bop we can twerk to it  in the silence weeks

???, ?????????

girl you're right. my comment will be deleted. i'm just over these fan accounts on ig thinking their hot shit bc they have a huge following. like girl bye you're a fanpage

preach, i mostly follow real life people that post lana stuff stan twitters, ig fanpages are really wishy washy with their info & their posts are never in order so its too much hassle just to see people make a symmetrical layout :creep: