Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Isnt 3 the max amount of warning points before ban?

:um: :eek:

Ehh, not really. It's kind of more based on the severity of the situation. We don't ban too many people unless there is a serious issue, or someone is just, like, really problematic all of the time lol.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm literally going to cry thinking about waiting for someone to approve my message that says "WTWWAWWKD SCALPED ME SO HARD" on Thursday when we get the album in New Zealand  :noparty: Why did we have to do this on the week LFL came out kadflkmfkmlg

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Eh, not really. It's kind of more based on the severity of the situation. We don't ban too many people unless there is a serious issue, or someone is just, like, really problematic all of the time lol.

:omfg2: oh oops. I was beginning to worry all the iconic users were about to vanish like my straightness

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

:bye3: im #ashamed 

still gonna bop to the tnc snippet though, wanna see a video for that :party:

I'm sorry to everyone who I annoyed or bother. It was a very childish thing to do i'm sorry @@Elle 

Back on topic, I really think those witchy vibes would be so pretty and good for the album. So bad she just scrapped them :ohno:

???, ?????????

I'm predicting Lust for Life to debut at #2. Meek Mill sold 246k the first week with his last album, he seems to be a big seller.

when was his last album? Ik i've at least seen promo for Tylers album through ads and stuff, even Lana; but ive yet to see anything  with meek and his upcoming album. I still think with all the hype Lana has for LfL she'll hit no.1 in no time

Oh my god. I'm sorry to everyone who I annoyed or bother. It was a very childish thing to do i'm sorry @@Elle 

Back on topic, I really think those witchy vibes would be so pretty and good for the album. So bad she just scrapped them :ohno:

me too, from the bottom of my empty heart

I'm literally going to cry thinking about waiting for someone to approve my message that says "WTWWAWWKD SCALPED ME SO HARD" on Thursday when we get the album in New Zealand  :noparty: Why did we have to do this on the week LFL came out kadflkmfkmlg

It's ok, it's like the same as being drunk pre gaming and getting late to the party, only to have the party peak while we get there intoxicated. It's all good 

giphy.gif

It's life be be, might as well make the most of it. 

After parties are fun toooooo

UV/Honeymoon