Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Is someone gonna ask this question now for every single new pic we get of Lana  :facepalm:

I know I will because I'm not a fan of the actual cover  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

First we feel; then we fall.

I wish she had released Summer Bummer and Groupie Love separately. I've had SB on repeat and, for me, it kind of overshadowed GL, which sucks because I do like the song, I've just barely paid attention to it bc I'm addicted to SB

Do you really have the booklet?

It's only has like 4 pics of Lana  tho :/ (Album cover, backside, the one that I posted and a "Zoom" in on the CWIMM single artwork.  The rest is flowers and buildings, and the Love lyrics

Love is an iconic song and anyone who doesn't like that song needs their ears checked. I have seen a few people trying to come for it... and I will not have that.

The opening line and the tone of her voice make it an instant classic. Just like that video of those old people listening to her songs... they instantly liked Love and said it was the best song. That's what the general public thinks and that's just the way it is. Love>>>>every other lead single (minus Ride).

Love is an iconic song and anyone who doesn't like that song needs their ears checked. I have seen a few people trying to come for it... and I will not have that.

The opening line and the tone of her voice make it an instant classic. Just like that video of those old people listening to her songs... they instantly liked Love and said it was the best song. That's what the general public thinks and that's just the way it is. Love>>>>every other lead single (minus Ride).

agree, prob the best single from this era thus far