Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

@Groupie Lover SR is an acronym for a song that was recorded in early 2016, which Eclipse had heard at the time. He described it as a dark song, similar to Honeymoon, but with horror-movie vibes. I also think it'll leak sooner or later, but it might take time. :um3:

I think it's been confirmed by Eclipse that SR became 13 Beaches, I believe the instrumental is the same and that the lyrics etc were changed into 13B. Perhaps those early demos will leak though!

I'm looking up this Meek Mill guy, his last album debuted at #1 in the US with over 200k sales in the first week (bombed in all other regions tho). 

tumblr_nylct8VaiF1tfn6k7o1_500.gif?resiz

But we good though, Lana's pre order is selling high above his in the US (still #1 on iTunes) and he put his up a day after. Lana is more relevant and has a bigger fanbase, I've literally never heard of this guy and I'm American, his new album will flop hard.

tenor.gif

the only thing Drake did right in the past few years is to end Meek Mill  :lmao:

(still can't get over that surprise #1-blocking release

giphy.gif

If 13 beaches is horror can't wait best song of lfl bookmark meHer best songs are the ones she's tinkered with for years look at uv and born to die

And these songs are?

Mfhp.gif

Old money,the rest of uv she literally scrapped and rerecorded them and every song on born to die has tons of demos.

Yes, I forgot about the fact that BTD took many years to finsh it.

Mfhp.gif

Anyone else hear "high tops in the summer" in summer bummer? or is that just my thirsty not-so-subconscious telling me things lol

I hear "hot tops in the summer".

Mfhp.gif

Btw Lana is mentioned on the frontpage of the german local newspaper "Neue Westfälische" (Bielefeld) and there's an interview with her inside – get that promo, Lana! I don't recognize the interview (it's by a guy called Steffen Rüth) so I don't lnow if it's really a completely new one... If anyone's interested I can post the (german) text. Unfortunately it can't be found online.

So far, it seems like:

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems >>>> White Mustang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The rest

Btw Lana is mentioned on the frontpage of the german local newspaper "Neue Westfälische" (Bielefeld) and there's an interview with her inside – get that promo, Lana! I don't recognize the interview but I doubt it's really a completely new one... If anyone's interested I can post the (german) text. Unfortunately it can't be found online.

I'd like to read it, can you send me pictures of it?

image.png

You guys overhyped Cherry (a song I used to hate) so much I might be slightly excited for it to come out now ???? :$

I thought it was physically impossible to hate Cherry?

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too