Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If she's still in the studio and finishing the last of the record and talked to her crew etc. there's obviously still things to do. So June might be ideal.

I presumed it was an older photo, you know like how she did with her Honeymoon account to introduce us to the people who helped her make the album? At least, I'm HOPING it's an older photo...  :ohno:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I presumed it was an older photo, you know like how she did with her Honeymoon account to introduce us to the people who helped her make the album? At least, I'm HOPING it's an older photo... :ohno:

But if the album was due for April she wouldve included the release date in that announcment. Honeymoon had a month pre-order. The album's gotta be late May or early June.

i don't get it

lana will get collaborations yes and thats great cause lana knows what artists we like btw borns will prob will on the album to    

this album will get 4 or 5 collabs and i think a lot of videos that why it took so long to make it , it will be great tho i know it something different 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

But if the album was due for April she wouldve included the release date in that announcment. Honeymoon had a month pre-order. The album's gotta be late May or early June.

Oh I agree, I don't think the album is coming next month, there's still got to be an album art reveal a tracklist reveal and a pre-order,  I just think the photo is older, I don't think she'd be posting an album trailer if she was still in the studio? 

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I just can't picture several features but wow. Maybe this will be her biggest album.

salles or tracks? 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

"Who Am I, in this busy, moving and fusing world? I've searched for the meaning of me. That sense of self, of which there is just One. Sometimes isolated and lost in the midst of many, many people. There are happy times and sad times. Times of fulfilment and emptiness. Track one "Who Am I" written with Rick and the Lennon Boys."

VyIsfwC.jpg

I'm not sure what she's going to do in terms of releasing information/the record.

I mean, we already got the album trailer which was different from UV and HM considering it didn't preview the songs or any upcoming videos. So, what's happening next? Based on the previous albums it could be either a single, a billboard (like with UV/HM), album art + tracklist. We're going to get something within the next few weeks-hopefully days. But I'm hoping for either a billboard or the album art/tracklist. As much as I want another song, I really want to see what visuals and color scheme we're going to get as the only thing for certain is some kind of space theme.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

"Who Am I, in this busy, moving and fusing world? I've searched for the meaning of me. That sense of self, of which there is just One. Sometimes isolated and lost in the midst of many, many people. There are happy times and sad times. Times of fulfilment and emptiness. Track one "Who Am I" written with Rick and the Lennon Boys."

What is this??

giphy.gif

???

i dont thik there will be a deluxe version of lfl, she did not do it on honeymoon bc , as she said, she doesn't like do deluxe versions

then it better be 20 fkin tracks