Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I feel like the album was never even called BAR.

If it ever was, I'm glad she changed it. I feel like she'd have been eaten alive by critics if she chose it as a title.

I do hope Architecture/BAR is on the album though. It's so good.

giphy.gif

At this point idec about the quality or style of the album like she could put out a double album just filled with covers of Right Said Fred songs and I'd be screaming for the new content :icant: :icant: I just wanna hear it

fq1rcbo.gif

Sweetie no, Ed posted that comment ONE MONTH AGO

OHHHHHHH

Well how do you expect me to know if no one of the forum said? From what I looked at, anyway. Plus the time stamp says "today".

Could someone post the comment where Ed said "look out next month for tour details" or whatever

I'm on mobile so I can't by my god, why do people on this forum have a problem with people flicking back like one or two pages? What has society become.

I'm on mobile so I can't by my god, why do people on this forum have a problem with people flicking back like one or two pages? What has society become.

Sorry lol. The photo someone posted back there wouldn't show up I clicked on it, Ill try again though.

Sorry lol. The photo someone posted back there said it wasn't available when I clicked on it, Ill try again though.

Ahhhh that makes sense. It's just someone DM conversation from and on Instagram saying he can't say much but look out next month.