Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

if yall really think lana will drop something this week,,, ur lying to urself -- she would never release something same week as halsey bc she'd look like a flop ://// 

well i mean, if halsey wasn't ripping off other artists while attempting to be in the "my musics different!!" realm and trying to be some soft grunge tumblr chic to appeal to young people that think they're edgy and different, we probably wouldn't be having this problem, would we? 

And in terms of the art itself, Lana is always going to win lmao.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

well i mean, if halsey wasn't ripping off other artists while attempting to be in the "my musics different!!" realm and trying to be some soft grunge tumblr chic to appeal to young people that think they're edgy and different, we probably wouldn't be having this problem, would we? 

And in terms of the art itself, Lana is always going to win lmao.

HALSEY AND ART DONT BELONG IN THE SAME SENTENCE LMAO

i hope we get a promo single soon or the tracklist itself bc i want

to create my a e s t h e t i c  

死英語

美的 daddy               boi          

according to the aviation laws bee shouldn tt fly ca$sh me outside

美的

美的

美的

美的

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm still hyped for Paris Match magazine, I have a good feeling it's coming out next week (or so I can hope) and we'll probably get some information about the album and the direction she's going. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I'm still hyped for Paris Match magazine, I have a good feeling it's coming out next week (or so I can hope) and we'll probably get some information about the album and the direction she's going. 

i was reading fast quickly idk and i thought you were going to paris lolol

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

if yall really think lana will drop something this week,,, ur lying to urself -- she would never release something same week as halsey bc she'd look like a flop :////

I feel unclean after reading this please take a shower

giphy.gif

HAHAAH coming from someone who stans an artist who rip offs many artists frequently cough ..sky..Lana and now rihanna lol

avril lavigne is ur icon sweaty :') and she's over now 

I feel unclean after reading this please take a shower

fuck off fat

tumblr_ony9qgIJOA1vvrrmfo2_r1_500.gif

ngl we should all speak in aesthetic.

kiNd oF lIKe 2004 sCEnE kiDZ wHo WOulD sPEak LikE ThiS

iT wOULd bE sO cOo

警察危ない危険

If you honestly think flopsey is comparable to Lana . Trashy twink kys

love how,, lana stans can't accept that she's plateaued the past few records .... like i love her, dont get me wrong, but we get the same shit each year -- this new era for halsey is so new and innovative. watch lana TRY and ATTEMPT a concept album with lust for life,, badlands will not be shook, and neither will hfk

tumblr_ony9qgIJOA1vvrrmfo2_r1_500.gif

don't feed the troll for god's sake

what kick would anyone get out of believing halsey was good

love how,, lana stans can't accept that she's plateaued the past few records .... like i love her, dont get me wrong, but we get the same shit each year -- this new era for halsey is so new and innovative. watch lana TRY and ATTEMPT a concept album with lust for life,, badlands will not be shook, and neither will hfk

YEAH. Every album is SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW!!! that she copied from someone new