Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

be funny if she asked itunes to comment to tease our gay asses and get back at us for leaking her songs

i bet it means nothing and she's cackling at us right now :oic:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm always afraid if she does release stuff I'll be asleep bc of differing time zones but I also can't stay awake for the entire combined months of April and May...I mean I can try

fq1rcbo.gif

i went to bed at like 4:30 and i had to get up at 5:30 and i remember checking my phone in between those times cause i couldn't sleep and lana had released another single and it sounded very btd mixed w honeymoon and everyone hated it and thought it was too slow and boring, i'm so confused at when i thought this happened because i didn't fall asleep at all last night but i remember thinking "i'm too tired i'll listen to the full thing in the morning" maybe i did dream the whole thing.. it felt so real :defeated:

UbsOye5.png

what if she's part of the apple music festival again? it would fit her festival tour and alleged london dates this year. 

Aren't all shows from that festival recorded? She wouldn't let people record her profesionally at a festival, she's been trying to avoid that since 2014, I don't know why.

Aren't all concerts from that festival recorded? She wouldn't let people record her profesionally at a festival, she's been trying to avoid that since 2014, I don't know why.

i hope she's holding out for that criterion tour dvd :icant:

UbsOye5.png

From the 1st link:

If you hope to wake up in the middle of the night to catch a glimpse of the Pink Moon, set your alarms for 2:08 am EDT (6:08 GMT).

Song release time! :troll:

Nothing's gonna happen.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Am I the only one thinking she's rather going to announce the tour today? If you'll realise, she was holding the Earth globe before she said the "especially on Tuesdays" part and since one or two London dates apparently laked last week...

If anything happens today I will be extremely shocked.

And also can y'all shut up about the dates she posted on Twitter. That clearly is about the witch thing and not LFL.

I'm not so sure, one or two weeks ago Ben liked a comment on Instagram that said that the dates weren't about any wtichcraft but ingredients of the album and that the March ingredient was the XO tweet telling us she would collab with The Weeknd. This happened before the album trailer btw.

Aren't all shows from that festival recorded? She wouldn't let people record her profesionally at a festival, she's been trying to avoid that since 2014, I don't know why.

they are streamed on itunes / apple music /apple tv. this wouldn't be the first festival she's been a part of that didn't stream her show but many others and i also remember that when lana was headlining the itunes festival back in 2012 some headliners and supporting acts didn't get streamed and they just aired random "best of itunes festival" performances.

one could think this woman would be over being this extra but i guess we truly stan an elusive chanteuse.

i76mrxw.png