Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If Lana doesn't do anything it'll be enough just to make me go crazy crazy crazy

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I wouldn't stay up. If it happens at midnight you'll be up tomorrow anyway to see it (and you'll have missed all the initial "OMG" and "QUEEN" going around on here). ANd if she DOESN'T release it at midnight, well, you'll feel even more pissed about it than if you had slept.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I wouldn't stay up. If it happens at midnight you'll be up tomorrow anyway to see it (and you'll have missed all the initial "OMG" and "QUEEN" going around on here). ANd if she DOESN'T release it at midnight, well, you'll feel even more pissed about it than if you had slept.

thank you

???, ?????????

If you're not a super mainstream artist like Beyoncé it's not the smartest thing to announce at midnight. Even if you're like Lana and you only really care about fan reception, the initial reaction is gonna blow if you release at midnight compared to the morning because well duh everyone's asleep

Shit gets put on Spotify and itchunes before her announcement all the time.

Idk what y'all talking about?

Literally her tweets aka announcements are always LATE. Even her own music videos.

Track lists and covers all leaked before her "announcement"

Universal site leaked UV cover and iTunes leaked honeymoon.

If you're not a super mainstream artist like Beyoncé it's not the smartest thing to announce at midnight. Even if you're like Lana and you only really care about fan reception, the initial reaction is gonna blow if you release at midnight compared to the morning because well duh everyone's asleep

You act like Lana and her team do smart things with promo 

:dmd:

You act like Lana and her team do smart things with promo 

:dmd:

Well they don't but I also don't think they would officially release something when nobody's awake

Something I wanna point out: usually when Lana is showing us something cool w no other reason she usually captions it w stuff like this https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/835672111297417216

But with the pink moon it seems like she's purposely being cryptic by not captioning it and posting it 3 times

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m