Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

There's also THIS great Love remix but it's not there anymore.

oh my GOD <3 I can legit imagine her singing this version live.  and i love love love the album art it has too. better than the actual one hahaha

Yeah, it was an insult for me she used old material. Also by the time she released the video I was TIRED of the song because i've heard it too much

Freak is still my favourite from honeymoon. I just pretend the video doesnt exist  :P i like the concept but it gets so boring because of the SLOWNESS

I love the Freak video :eek: The colours are so vibrant and the overall look is 60s/70s, plus the scene at the end where Lana and Father John Misty are dancing in the mist, it's so dreamy. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

oh my GOD <3 I can legit imagine her singing this version live.  and i love love love the album art it has too. better than the actual one hahaha

Freak is still my favourite from honeymoon. I just pretend the video doesnt exist  :P i like the concept but it gets so boring because of the SLOWNESS

I would have liked more if she would have recorded at least some material singing the song, maybe just the verses but no. Its SO obvios the footage is from another song.

I love the Freak video  :eek: The colours are so vibrant and the overall look is 60s/70s, plus the scene at the end where Lana and Father John Misty are dancing in the mist, it's so dreamy.  :flutter:

Well actually, the photography of the video is really beautiful. I like that and the concept behind it, but as I said, she should have filmed at least some material (at least with an iPhone) singing the f*cking song, it was so obvious she didn't care at all of the video. But well, at least she made a premier and performed songs with some new arrangements on that premiere.

Okay so what Lana posted on Instagram could mean these things:

- Something is coming today (a Tuesday and a pink moon)

- She will be covering Nick Drakes song 'Pink Moon'

Let me know if I should add anything.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

- She knows that  pink moon is  tomorow so she googled a pic and she posted it and nothing music related 

okay this is totally random but the instrumental in at least 1 part of Love is different between the video and the itunes track. its at 2:03 in the video and 1:50 in the song

I'd be so fucking happy :flutter: , but...

- She knows that  pink moon is  tomorow so she googled a pic and she posted it and nothing music related 

that's possible too :toofunny:

I would have liked more if she would have recorded at least some material singing the song, maybe just the verses but no. Its SO obvios the footage is from another song.

Well actually, the photography of the video is really beautiful. I like that and the concept behind it, but as I said, she should have filmed at least some material (at least with an iPhone) singing the f*cking song, it was so obvious she didn't care at all of the video. But well, at least she made a premier and performed songs with some new arrangements on that premiere.

YES hahaha i didnt even realise that was half the reason i dont like it much

Yeah that's definitely an option-- I do think that the fact that she posted it three times means she was emphasizing it, but we also can never predict lana