Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think this is the same shoot Lana posted that BTS video from in February, the makeup looks the same and Chuck shot it.

I was actually just comparing them. I think she has more bottom liner in the cover and not much on the feb video

Edit: z1IZ891.jpg

LIZARD PEOPLE

I was actually just comparing them. I think she has more bottom liner in the cover and not much on the feb video

I feel like these are totally diff now I see this

giphy.gif

I wonder if she can convince the media of this new upbeat direction. They seem pretty stuck in viewing her as the queen of sadness (wasn't there some publication that called Love "goth girl group" material or something?? huh???). I wouldn't be surprised if most reviewers took the smile as ironic, or, god forbid, having haunted lana for 6 years, "fake".

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I wonder if she can convince the media of this new upbeat direction. They seem pretty stuck in viewing her as the queen of sadness (wasn't there some publication that called Love "goth girl group" material or something?? huh???). I wouldn't be surprised if most reviewers took the smile as ironic, or, god forbid, having haunted lana for 6 years, "fake".

I think media is going to be a lot kinder on her this era. She's so much more visibly confident, us fans see how she acts differently in her posting and minimal things but even in the limited things the general media/public sees she's still showing that she's more talkative now even in big things like the trailer, love video and now album art she just screams confidence. I think they'll be supportive of it tbh especially if she has some bops and messages we can all relate to or love eg political/social/fan based. I think as long as the music is good this era will be heavily backed and will be her restart in terms of the public eye, in the BTD era for example she was shown negatively but part of that was she wasn't as confident then so couldn't stick up for herself if people didn't understand but I feel like she's in a better place for that now. Idk, I just have a good feeling about this era and Lana's confidence/happiness

giphy.gif

maybe that was for the album photoshoot not for the album cover

i mean its obvious she shoot the album cover in the same day that she was shooting the music video in june 2016

:smile3:

Ugh now I need to see the rest of the shoot

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

At first I was disappointed because I was expecting a diff outfit that'd slay harder and beautiful colors w a gorgeous background with the witch theme, but then when I look at her smile I feel uplifted and it makes me automatically love the cover

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I don't want feel good, 'accept everyone', the world is wonderful type of 'happy' songs on this album, though that's basically what Love was. I want confident songs, like National Anthem, MPG, the last part of BkB where she says she's the coolest.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif