Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Here's to hoping we'll get a tracklist today, preorder on Friday, next single by next week, an interview in between.

I really feel like it will Never happen, as much as I believe this is an amazing idea.

Lana and her team are very lazy so unfortunately, it doesn't make any sense to me   :toofunny:

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

im im im I need this single but I really don't want the weeknd on it tbh I just want the queen to slay halsrat and all the other relevant musicians of 2017 by herself 

Buy 'Honeymoon' on iTunes <3

I wish people would stop mourning about "Honeymoon". Not everyone thinks is a bad album. I know people are entitled to their own opinions but it gets tiring when every other comment is about that album being bad. I personally don't get it. It's a brilliant record in my opinion. Wish she had continued that sound with the upcoming album but it seems she is going for a "Born to Die 2.0" kind of sound. Nothing bad with it, but I liked the direction she was going with the previous album.

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

I wish people would stop mourning about "Honeymoon". Not everyone thinks is a bad album. I know people are entitled to their own opinions but it gets tiring when every other comment is about that album being bad. I personally don't get it. It's a brilliant record in my opinion. Wish she had continued that sound with the upcoming album but it seems she is going for a "Born to Die 2.0" kind of sound. Nothing bad with it, but I liked the direction she was going with the previous album.

ok, then stop telling us to stop

samee honeymoon was art wyd people

I do like honeymoon tbf all of her albums are amazing to me except sirens her folk work bores me to tears I can't listen to it

Btw I love that Lana is the Chris isaak of our generation random I know

tbh I was really excited when BAR leaked, I loved it because it was sad and it had Lana's old flare. Don't get me wrong, Love is a nice song, but its too happy and major key for me, I need something dark and gloomy, or dramatic and cinematic like Ride. People were talking about her putting Yöur Girl on the deluxe version, is that completely fake or is she actually thinking of doing so?

why is it whenever I write Yöur Girl without accents it changes to the bee movie script what lil meme child is behind this

tbh I was really excited when BAR leaked, I loved it because it was sad and it had Lana's old flare. Don't get me wrong, Love is a nice song, but its too happy and major key for me, I need something dark and gloomy, or dramatic and cinematic like Ride. People were talking about her putting Yöur Girl on the deluxe version, is that completely fake or is she actually thinking of doing so?

It's all rumors. I highly doubt we'll get that song though.

why is it whenever I write Yöur Girl without accents it changes to the bee movie script what lil meme child is behind this

the bee movie thing is a chat filter i presume designed to help stop spamming/increase the meme

yo'u'r gir'l has like a 0.000001% of being on the album and the only reason it has a rating higher than 0 is because it exists and not because theres any actual hinting or reason to believe it will be on there

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I want a Life is Beautiful-themed song to close the album. I feel like Love could be the closer

Yes Love sounds like a closer to me.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if a pre-order goes up but the song names are blank except for Love and Lust for Life until the week of release (bcz theyre the only songs you can buy).

Alot of artists fo that now on itunes.

Off-topic, but why are we not allowed to type "ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY"??

Back to topic: I'd love to have a song that has a Ocean vibes, eg: you're sitting on a beach, starry sky above, bonfire, waves etc (maybe a video like that), and music to be peaceful, with her mermaid "aaaaah".. IDK lol

EDIT: Automatically changes name into that LMAO, why??

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Yes Love sounds like a closer to me.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if a pre-order goes up but the song names are blank except for Love and Lust for Life until the week of release (bcz theyre the only songs you can buy).

Alot of artists fo that now on itunes.

She did that for Honeymoon.

Off-topic, but why are we not allowed to type "ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY"??

because of the mess that happened pre-love.

i76mrxw.png