Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

That's just because love's release was messy and if the promo was done properly i think it would've done way better

I don't know anyone that knows that song other than Lana fans I know or people who i've told about the song, & i've never heard it on the radio. I don't think it would've blown up or anything like BTD, its just not the kind of music the general public likes anymore.

This album release is so messy... If it's actually coming May 26 why don't we have a pre-order yet? Several artists releasing in June (Lorde, Halsey, etc.) have already put a pre-order so why can't she. She can at least give us the fucking tracklist :crying:

So I guess we can start expecting a ballad about saving the ocean life :agree:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

When you preorder a physical album does it ship and deliver after the release date or does it ship before the release date and get delivered on the release date?

When you preorder a physical album does it ship and deliver after the release date or does it ship before the release date and get delivered on the release date?

they usually ship early to arrive on release date, but people get copies earlier usually.

or she will tease the tracklist track by track throughout the month  :hooker:

Tbh I wouldn't even mind bc it'd be something to look forward to and would keep the hype alive

Maybe she thinks it looks cool on her instagram page.

She needs to delete a post to make lust for life in one row tho