Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Is the picture just not hq on here because it's not from the original source- or is it like that because someone doesn't know how to focus properly? Jw cuz I can't imagine that fuzzy picture on a vinyl..

finally you got the color right!!!!!!

i always think the whole image is too earthy and the sky isnt blue enough

:defeated:

(her neck looks so long lol  :hooker: )

I noticed the long neck right away and it's the only thing that kinda bugs me. It has to be shopped right?

She might have a secret account or her friends lurk It would be silly for her not to

If I were her I wouldn't want to see some of the rude things people say about her here lol

LIZARD PEOPLE

I did this

xmymd.png

This is so much better imo it doesn't feel super cluttered. 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Album title, Lust for Life, album images, skulls.

Tbh when I made it I wasn't thinking about the album title name, but rather just the fascinated by Hedi Slimane's photography since it's very 'Hollywood'.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

off topic but who else thinks the diet mountain dew instrumental is better than the actual song?

daaaaaaaayumm

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

off topic but who else thinks the diet mountain dew instrumental is better than the actual song?

daaaaaaaayumm

Do you have a link?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Do you have a link?

haha idk how to send links sorry sis :( try picosong :)

Do people still buy music from itunes? I mean what's the point when you can just buy a physical copy, or stream on spotify?

You must not be a die hard

You must not be a die hard

or just good with money and not stupid