Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i can't wait till i drop that needle on the record and finally get to hear it. I want the whole scenery to be perfect for the first listen, i'm gonna light some candles, shut my curtains, light up a joint (if i have one), and lie back. It's gonna be magical... i'm gonna do this right :makeup: :smokes:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i can't wait till i drop that needle on the record and finally get to hear it. I want the whole scenery to be perfect for the first listen, i'm gonna light some candles, shut my curtains, light up a joint (if i have one), and lie back. It's gonna be magical... i'm gonna do this right :makeup: :smokes:

Omg let me try this when it's out  :defeated:

I hope she doesn't pull a Marilyn Manson.

He said he'd have an album out February 14th, but he never released it. 

That'd be worst case scenario.  :creep:

:brows:

Show me how big your lust for life is

:creepna:  :creepna2:  :oopna:  :oic:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: