5.Muck and the mires

6.pure of heart

7.uncertainty

8.Lust for life 

9.good attentions

10.hollyweird

11.Dark times

12.strawberry field forever

Yep, right now. I bought UV for more than £40 too but I only just picked up HM so for me it evens the situation out a bit.

I'm so annoyed there was a version of the UV box set that was 19.99 and another link on the site that says it 79.99 and I clicked that one this morning and though there's been a pricing mistake and it had been marked up :icant: :icant: I would have ordered it instead of Honeymoon RIP

fq1rcbo.gif

I'm surprised she's not exposing her bra on this cover..

Also, the first side of her records ALWAYS has some of the best songs on the album..

Born to die: Born to die - off to the races - blue jeans - video games

Ultraviolence: Cruel world - ultraviolence - shades of cool

Honeymoon: Honeymoon - music to watch boys to - terrence loves you.

So whatever the first 3 or 4 songs are on the LFL tracklist, they're gonna be greeat!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm surprised she's not exposing her bra on this cover..

Also, the first side of her records ALWAYS has some of the best songs on the album..

Born to die: Born to die - off to the races - blue jeans - video games

Ultraviolence: Cruel world - ultraviolence - shades of cool

Honeymoon: Honeymoon - music to watch boys to - terrence loves you.

So whatever the first 3 or 4 songs are on the LFL tracklist, they're gonna be greeat!!

yeah no

yeah no

honeymoon is one of lana's best songs, and a great album opener :kiss2:

I'm so annoyed there was a version of the UV box set that was 19.99 and another link on the site that says it 79.99 and I clicked that one this morning and though there's been a pricing mistake and it had been marked up :icant: :icant: I would have ordered it instead of Honeymoon RIP

Really? They're both still super cheap, maybe it's just the EU store?

Do people still buy music from itunes? I mean what's the point when you can just buy a physical copy, or stream on spotify?

On her universal page. Just go to music store on lanadelrey.com. UV and HM and less than £20 each

Can anybody check if the Ultraviolence boxset is still available? I wanted to buy a second one, but the "add to basket" button disappeared. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Since we're all bored (again) I'll post my predictions for the album so we can discuss some points :

- I think LFL could debut number 1 in the US (since on the rumoured week there are no other big releases) with at least 100k pure copies

- if they play their cards right and make LFL feat the Weeknd the second single it will create much needed hype and the song could become a small hit

- I think Lana has for sure some type of deal with Apple Music for the release, since she had a meeting with the head of the company months ago and they even commented under her recent insta post

- I'm expecting this album to do relatively well on the charts since, from what we've heard and what Lana has said, it's a much more friendly album that the general public might appreciate more

giphy.gif

As long as she serves bops. It'll do well.

I'm praying for some cute summer bops like she used to ! The cover to me suggest there will be at least a few more upbeat/fun songs

giphy.gif