Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I like the album cover but i'm not too confortable seeing her smile. I mean, I looooooove she's happy but... It's just weird isn't it?

I agree but I'm happy about it because she looks so beautiful smiling and it makes me glad shes happy, but it looks completely different from all her covers because of that and the font , it makes me wonder why she chose to do that?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

No, I just thought she was way too small. It honestly felt like the truck was the main focus of the cover and I didn't like that.

It is quite a strange position to take the photo. In all the other car pics (and there are PLENTY) where she's standing is just more reasonable but oh well. I'm already getting over it.

I have a feeling Neil's going to do the UO exclusive vinyl cover again (if we get one), I truly hope his work is more in the aesthetic of LFL's trailer. :angie:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

i keep looking at the btd cover next to the lfl cover, you can really see the difference in her spirit, it makes me so happy :flutter:  her smile is so wonderful, i don't want her to ever stop doing it. i'm so proud of her  :defeated:

tumblr_oo9a4s8Di41qi1d8wo1_400.jpgtumblr_oo9a4s8Di41qi1d8wo3_r1_400.png

UbsOye5.png

Face it, LDR is not a cover queen. Paradise is sultry and may be her best looking one to date, but it's still simple.

This is what we know about Lana when it comes to album covers...

1. She doesn't do gimmicks (we will never see her body contorted into a motorcycle or see her with black wires wrapped around her head)
  2. She doesn't like over processed graphic design.
  3. She likes things simple. Simple photo with simple font.

The End.

Face it, LDR is not a cover queen. Paradise is sultry and may be her best looking one to date, but it's still simple.

This is what we know about Lana when it comes to album covers...

• She doesn't do gimmicks (we will never see her body contorted into a motorcycle or see her with black wires wrapped around her head)
  • She doesn't like over processed graphic design.
  • She likes things simple. Simple photo with simple font.
The End.
I disagree there was so much detail on the paradise cover with the lighting and exotic background it's one of the best albums covers I've ever seen ngl

Wow, Born To Die still being alive and slaying. :oprah:

throwback to the time she posted 5 tweets and an image of the US map to remind us to watch the presidential debates

Throwback to the time she stalked LanaBoards and tweeted that she didn't actually cut her hair. :suicide:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I disagree there was so much detail on the paradise cover with the lighting and exotic background it's one of the best albums covers I've ever seen ngl

But it is essentially her standing in front of a pool. Its pretty but theres no interesting design element to it or anything.

@electra you were the person who posted that the box sets were going cheap right?? Thanks omg I managed to get the Honeymoon one for 19.94 w shipping lifesaver sis

The cover has grown on me so much like Love did tbh....this gonna be an era of slow burn love or what?? I'll actually implode when we get a track list

fq1rcbo.gif

I think it's good this cover has the border. Think about it, when stans ask for her to sign the cover, there's more space for her to put her signature.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven