Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe she'll still come out with something when it gets night in LA... it'd be a little dramatic for her to post 3 moon posts in preparation for an album cover.

throwback to the time she posted 5 tweets and an image of the US map to remind us to watch the presidential debates

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

It has nothing to do with the subject but ...

I wait that when the album are released, I Want It All finally are leaked.  :pft:  :aw:  :sadcore2:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Do y'all think Lana's smile is fake? I can't tell

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

April 11 - Lana has released the album artwork for her upcoming album "Lust For Life"

lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-cover-1491930

:legend: 2012 LANA REVIVED :legend:

she's out of the car again :troll:

there's a parental advisory tag in the cover, are we finally going to hear some fuckies in the album now?  :hooker:

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

no

exactly!!! i honestly cant figure out why people think she looks weird. she's just aging, she's not gonna look 31 forever lol

are yall gonna unstan when she's no longer young & beautiful?  :teehee:

UbsOye5.png

exactly!!! i honestly cant figure out why people think she looks weird. she's just aging, she's not gonna look 31 forever lol

are yall gonna unstan when she's no longer young & beautiful? :teehee:

exactly. 6 years (since the btd cover) is enough time to subtlely age a person. especially considering she's still young. on top of that her lips and brows are different. and her nose even. and she's not as tan. yeah she looks different, but still cute