Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

You know they are just going to say "omg I'm just sharing what I find" and then we will all day "then post the receipts even if it's just some rumor mill account when you post shit instead of vaguing" and then they will say "I don't get why everyone is coming for me, this place is too negative, logging off!!" and then they will proceed to not actually log off but post 100 more times in 24 hours

Seriously, this user is obviously just quickly upping their post count in each thread. It's really borderline spamming the boards.

How are you gonna go into threads and repeatedly derail it ? To try to start an arguement that this new poster was an old poster??

Nobody cares if this dude is Jorge, John the Baptsist or Jonbenet. Just shut up with the fake ass "rumors" and stop cluttering the threads! Jesus

And now he's going to swear that everyone is coming for him again, and become the victim threatening to delete their account once more

Yall hit the nail on the head!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm gonna be honest, I really don't think we are going to get a fast paced album. It feels like it's gonna be a more glamorous Honeymoon, and I'm totally okay with that. As long as they fixes the flaws that Honeymoon had.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

n e ways...... this era is off to such a good start w the dazed shoot & the album trailer, i hope our good luck continues :) that gold blouse was serving some serious 80s glamour. i love it and i want more

UbsOye5.png

Idc man at least people are keeping the convo going. I think the real drama queens are the ones that only pop up every two days to come up our arses for being two centimetres off topic. JS.

I think the album will have some faster paced songs. I think that's where Honeymoon didn't catch attention compared to UV. At least UV had upbeat songs like WC and FK. I doubt it's going to be slow start to finish this time around.

Idc man at least people are keeping the convo going. I think the real drama queens are the ones that only pop up every two days to come up our arses for being two centimetres off topic. JS.

I think the album will have some faster paced songs. I think that's where Honeymoon didn't catch attention compared to UV. At least UV had upbeat songs like WC and FK. I doubt it's going to be slow start to finish this time around.

FK wasn't even on UV, lmao

I'm gonna be honest, I really don't think we are going to get a fast paced album. It feels like it's gonna be a more glamorous Honeymoon, and I'm totally okay with that. As long as they fixes the flaws that Honeymoon had.

:omg: pls no

IMO The album is going to be filled with songs as Love tbh, 60's songs inspired just like she's said in her interviews, socially aware and positive, or at least wishful/hopefull thinking for the future and her fans in the place they take on the world, some songs may be faster than other ones but just as in Honeymoon, what some say cohesive what some say monotonous.

I don't think we're really going to get BTD songs type of faster, more like Art Deco type of "bops"  :P 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif