Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

tbh i feel like abel is good at making things dark as well as lana..so if the next single is the title track i think we're in store for something iconic

But he did Stargirl too i can't with that song her vocals were unmastred or something i bet she recorded it with her phone and sent it to him  :deadbanana:

My OCD has kicked in and now I can't even look at it anymore, fml whyy

right??! i just wanna go on photoshop and orientate her or whatever it's called so that she's standing straight

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

But he did Stargirl too i can't with that song her vocals were unmastred or something i bet she recorded it with her phone and sent it to him :deadbanana:

damn to each their own but i loved stargirl! it definitely had so much more potential but the instrumental really did it for me

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

But he did Stargirl too i can't with that song her vocals were unmastred or something i bet she recorded it with her phone and sent it to him  :deadbanana:

The lyrics of stargirl made up for anything else that was wrong, i died when I heard it And I hope LFL will carry that vibe

The lyrics of stargirl made up for anything else that was wrong, i died when I heard it And I hope LFL will carry that vibe

damn to each their own but i loved stargirl! it definitely had so much more potential but the instrumental really did it for me

But he did Stargirl too i can't with that song her vocals were unmastred or something i bet she recorded it with her phone and sent it to him   :deadbanana:

I'm feeling the love in this thread on this fine morning 

so this album will be btd 2.0 

wondering if LFL will be about the same themes as BTD but written from a happier perspective?

Although tbh now I think about it idk how you would actually do that but I guess if it's possible Lanz would find a way!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

wondering if LFL will be about the same themes as BTD but written from a happier perspective?

Although tbh now I think about it idk how you would actually do that but I guess if it's possible Lanz would find a way!

Plot twist - every song on LFL is a flipside of BTD, with love being BTD