Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

at least we're getting a nice long interview that'll most likely give us some more info on this new record, so we've got that to look forward to on friday :)

I thought it was Thursday

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I know I honestly wouldn't care either way but it definitely wouldn't disappoint me if it wasn't. I'm hoping for some darker songs but that are upbeat like Florida kilos!

I want ultraviolence 2.0 with trap influences

I would acc die if she ever did a collab with frank ocean, I think their sound is similar but most importantly their content is, unlike loads of the other predictions for collabs like Katy perry- she sings about the most generic stuff; that's why I wouldn't want a collaboration with people like that- not because she can't sing ngl sorry Katy

I would acc die if she ever did a collab with frank ocean, I think their sound is similar but most importantly their content is, unlike loads of the other predictions for collabs like Katy perry- she sings about the most generic stuff; that's why I wouldn't want a collaboration with people like that- not because she can't sing ngl sorry Katy

ill be honest, theres a lot of mainstream songs i like, but overall, its just to cliche. and lanas deeper than that

ill be honest, theres a lot of mainstream songs i like, but overall, its just to cliche. and lanas deeper than that

So true most of the suggestions for collabs r just so cringe worthy to me but then again apparently my taste is shit..lolll

i76mrxw.png 

Honestly, i don't like a collab with Katy. I would not like it at all  :smokes3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: