Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

did anyone see ourlustforlifes instagram story? looked like lyrics to something in chinese or japanese somebody translate pls :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

did anyone see ourlustforlifes instagram story? looked like lyrics to something in chinese or japanese somebody translate pls :flutter:

is that account lana's?

User-FastFission-brain.gif       let's change our DNA

is that account lana's?

no i think he just pretends to be her and leaks her shit :(

I think it might've been lyrics to Cherry Blossom in Japanese. They also posted a picture of a Cherry Blossom tree with the caption "Cherry Blossom" in Japanese. They probably don't know shit but it seems like they're hinting that Cherry Blossom is going to be on Lust for Life. Cherry Blossom is a lullaby Lana wrote years ago, she posted a video of her singing it on IG in June of last year, here's a link https://www.instagram.com/p/BG0BefAFnjV/

I think it might've been lyrics to Cherry Blossom in Japanese. They also posted a picture of a Cherry Blossom tree with the caption "Cherry Blossom" in Japanese. They probably don't know shit but it seems like they're hinting that Cherry Blossom is going to be on Lust for Life. Cherry Blossom is a lullaby Lana wrote years ago, she posted a video of her singing it on IG in June of last year, here's a link https://www.instagram.com/p/BG0BefAFnjV/

Sooooo many people think it will be on the album. I see it on every fanmade tracklist haha. I personally dont want it to be. she should release it on its own if anything

Sooooo many people think it will be on the album. I see it on every fanmade tracklist haha. I personally dont want it to be. she should release it on its own if anything

I love it. I don't necessarily think it'll be on the album, can't really picture it fitting into the overall theme but that'd be cool if she did release it on its own. Wouldn't get my hopes up though

that's so interesting i totally forgot about cherry blossom and never considered it being on the album, now i think about it though, with some nice instrumentation and more lyrics it would actually make a great song. Or maybe she'd just use it as some sort of interlude?

Bitch, y'all still believe and follow that ugly stupid cunt. They haven't leaked shit and actually still don't have anything exclusive yet y'all still falling for their shit

giphy.gif

Bitch, y'all still believe and follow that ugly stupid cunt. They haven't leaked shit and actually still don't have anything exclusive yet y'all still falling for their shit

No one's said that they believe what they posted, I actually said in my post that they probably don't know shit. They staay trying to make it look like they know what they're talking about but in reality they probably know nothing lol

delete your taste 

delete your acount

delete your life

delete your self 

He was the one that made it....  :bye2:

(Oh hey, my 1400th post.)

giphy.gif