Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

When did Lana drag Katy Perry?

I hope someone responds to this with every screenshot from Lana's old facebook. Even completely unrelated ones. I love reading her pre-fame stuff.

giphy.gif

That verified UMM account and now Amazon having info on a pre order.. i expect an actual pre order announcement this week

Hm ? What happened ?

giphy.gif

Katy's music has been offensively bad since she began recording. She's always seemed beyond desperate (Ur So Gay, I Kissed a Girl, shooting fireworks out of her bra, disastrous hair colors, purposeful pop, so much more)

Lana hit the nail on the head with her original FB comment, this girl's music is shit and always has been. She's just basic enough with no substance but big enough tits to appeal to the masses

Not liking pop music doesn't make you pretentious. I love pop music anyway, i love lady gaga, katy perry is cute too. But let's be real here, Lana Del Rey isn't pop at all. How can u say listen to songs like Old Money and Honeymoon and Video Games and still somehow consider her music pop?

It's bewildering, she's indie/alternative.

FACT. :illumilana2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Not liking pop music doesn't make you pretentious. I love pop music anyway, i love lady gaga, katy perry is cute too. But let's be real here, Lana Del Rey isn't pop at all. How can u say listen to songs like Old Money and Honeymoon and Video Games and still somehow consider her music pop?

It's bewildering, she's indie/alternative.

FACT. :illumilana2:

how can you be THIS ignorant and not call Video Games and the others pop songs? Do you even know what pop is or do you reduce pop to only being "ma ma papapa" or justin bieber tunes? I swear, some of you...

Thinking Lana may perform Lust For Life single with the Weeknd as a surprise at coachella and then put up pre-order with LFL for next single?

If this happens we could get something new within a week!  :icant:

I need this to happen now.

giphy.gif

Katy and Lana are probably scissoring right now.

Power couple.

tumblr_oohxqtwUri1rbgz2ho1_540.jpg

I know you're joking but I'm sweating

And even if you don't like her music (which I have no opinion about, I love some songs but I never listened thoroughly), it doesn't necessarily mean Lana is leaning towards Katy's style if they do collab, after all it's Lana's album not Katy's idk. I want pop Lana back anyway

ZKcaooE.png

I know you're joking but I'm sweating

And even if you don't like her music (which I have no opinion about, I love some songs but I never listened thoroughly), it doesn't necessarily mean Lana is leaning towards Katy's style if they do collab, after all it's Lana's album not Katy's idk. I want pop Lana back anyway

I like pop Lana, I just don't want mediocre people collabing with her.

giphy.gif

Thinking Lana may perform Lust For Life single with the Weeknd as a surprise at coachella and then put up pre-order with LFL for next single?

If this happens we could get something new within a week!  :icant:

Can't happen, he isn't performing this year- according to the website anyway so unless he does a surprise show (which is unlikely) it's not gonna happen

Can't happen, he isn't performing this year- according to the website anyway so unless he does a surprise show (which is unlikely) it's not gonna happen

Yeah so if it were to happen they would both be surprise performances unless its another single we haven't heard of yet?

It would make sense for a surprise performance since that promo board was on the way to coachella but I'm not getting my hopes up

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Katy and Lana are probably scissoring right now.

Power couple.tumblr_oohxqtwUri1rbgz2ho1_540.jpg

Yes please. We need that controversy for LFL to be a hit

giphy.gif